Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The whole giveaway thing was a huge risk. Should just do online giveaways and keep his BS to online streaming. Too many idiot kids to risk a physical giveaway.

Tons of edgy TikTok kids in one location? They’ll just egg each other to do dumb shyt. It always happens.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
shyt is wild the grip drill music and streamers like Kai Cenat and Fanum have on NYC teens

These dudes rich as shyt off this streaming shyt

Kai had to have known this would cause a huge ruckus :snoop:

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yeah, if parents haven't already done so...this story could be a teachable moment for them to tell their sons to avoid scenarios like this. And how to move if they find themselves in one.

Crowd full of dudes, a handful start acting up...gather your crew together and dip out.
Those kids would just lash out at their parents for why they couldn't scrape up the money for a PS5 and therefore woulda been home.
shyt is wild the grip drill music and streamers like Kai Cenat and Fanum have on NYC teens

These dudes rich as shyt top of this streaming shyt

Kai had to have known this would cause a huge ruckus :snoop:
Kai a BX dude. If it was him and he got a free PS5 did he think he'd make it back home taking the 4/5/6 thinking he was gonna be aight?

shyt, he from Co-Op City. At some point, he has to walk back home. He didn't put himself in their shoes.

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
He’s never really done this..so there’s no way he expected that many kids to show up.

He definitely expected just 150 or so kids to show up …so I ain’t blaming him for doing the meet up

But now he probably realizes he’s grown tremendously

Crazy thing is this the second time he did this, he called everyone out for Uzi music video a while ago

:comeon:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to get big as a content creator, the kid audience is where to build your foundation. Jake and Logan Paul, this Kai dude, Lily Singh...all these dudes crossed over to mainstream but their foundation was built on kids and teens and tweens watching them on YouTube because YouTube/Twitch to Gen Z is what regular TV was to us.

Kai Cenat is Fresh Prince Will Smith to these kids.

I'm just now realizing how big dude is. Damn near all these young kids know him, and I'm in DC.

Before this stunt I thought he was just some local NYC vlogger type character, that came about after Bronx Drill got lit

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it’s not. I mean he will remain popular with his audience for the immediate and won’t be cancelled. But he won’t be afforded the same leash like his Cac colleagues. Twitch already doesn’t like him and have been banning him multiple times. Brands probably gonna stay away. His pockets gonna hurt. Most of these streamers transition to other things like boxing or selling cookies lmao. They won’t touch this dude if he’s behind riots and other costly nonsense. And once he’s audience grows up he may be screwed

What does he do that Twitch doesn't like?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Come on, breh. :snoop:

Basically word for word…but ok

These nikkas don’t be knowing how big they are because they only see their fans in chat numbers for the most part…now he has to take a little break from doing what he does , just to clear all the legal situations …that wasn’t his plan lol

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

These nikkas don’t be knowing how big they are because they only see their fans in chat numbers for the most part…now he has to take a little break from doing what he does , just to clear all the legal situations …that wasn’t his plan lol

Shut the hell up. He knows

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yea…Now he does

Which is why he said he has to reach out to the right people if he wants to do this kinda stuff

Let me know the last time thousands of people showed up for him somewhere

He he no idea this would be the turnout

:gucci::mjlol:

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but you're either dumb as fukk or extremely naive.

Dude is pretending to not know how popular he is to avoid taking full blame for what happened. He's the #1 streamer on Twitch, where he peaked at 300,000 concurrent viewers, there is literally NO WAY he doesn't know how popular he is.

Then on top of that he was talking about giving out thousands of dollars worth of free shyt.

Dude was well aware it could spiral out of control, he said that when he announced the giveaway. Also said they'd have "protection" out there so nobody gets hurt.

Ain't nobody falling for his bullshyt.

Fred.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yea…Now he does

Which is why he said he has to reach out to the right people if he wants to do this kinda stuff

Let me know the last time thousands of people showed up for him somewhere

He he no idea this would be the turnout

You guys are dumb as fukk. He has a legal team coaching him

These guys know, this helped him get more clout with his followers.

That "aww shucks I'm sorry" shyt is tired