Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I think in the future he's going to sit down one day and regret that he had this much influence and money but hasn't done anything meaningful or worthwhile with it.

Dude is the living embodiment of the "just to say we did it" mindset
Like I said in an earlier post, this is the early days of the 1985 effect, his fans are gonna get older and have jobs and a different mindset. Hell look at the Paul brothers, they knew that had to switch their style up because those fans during their come up had grownup

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yeah. And they still acted like that. So money isn’t the problem.
Yeah, dudes have a million and one excuses for poor decisions and bad behavior.

The majority of the teens out there showed up for chance at the giveaway. The small minority of them, the ones who went out there to cause trouble are just lowlifes.

And ALL of them are from similar neighborhoods and backgrounds. People need to stop making excuses and writing dissertations here about social conditions to excuse MFers behaving like a$$holes.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not everybody can afford to fix the damage these demons caused. I hope police show up to quite a few households with video footage. Kai gonna have to hold this one.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you can draw a crowd like that you could do a lot of good for society but this goofy just wants to cause chaos and views.

Look what Keith Lee does for people.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
So this kid didn’t have any lawyers or advisors to let him know this was a bad idea???

You know he was probably warned but from the tone on his Twitch planning it and his IG posts advertising this 'event' no one is going to tell the money what he can and can't do.

All these grown folks around him and no one could advise him this isn't a smart idea. His security should be ashamed of themselves. They had to know what this could turn into.

His lucky that it didn't turn into a situation where people got crushed in crowds.