Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda unrelated, but it’s severely depressing how the internet has changed. I was looking for a review on the Travis Scott album a week ago and could only find reactions and he was one of the only few I found it’s like we’re forced to watched these people the days of the middle to small content creator is abysmal and you’re forced to watch brain dead reactions instead of entertaining, insightful, and in-depth analysis on music anymore.
Corporations took over the internet. All those dudes that are making big money got the machine behind them.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
When they hit a sub count or get a big contract they'll be like "WE did it, omg guys we did it" :mjlol:

Who the fukk is WE?

A lot of people are like that. Beyonce fans used to rush out and get her albums so they could say her album did "____ in the first week" and it's like cool but at the end of the day she don't give a fukk about you she just happy you went and spent that money.

Kids don't understand when they are being scammed. But then again a lot of adults don't understand that either.

Celebs don't do a lot for me. Most anyway. Example, I'm a 49ers fan right. If I saw Kittle or Deebo out and about am I gonna even say anything? Maybe at the most "hey what's up" and leave it at that. I don't even want a pic. I don't care. Go play well on Sundays. That's all.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
When you're involved in fukkery and the police show up your best move is to get the fukk out of there. In a riot situation they are going to be instructed to literally knock some heads around and disperse the crowd.
Yeah you can tell these are just youths caught up in the fukkery, they don't know any better. He tried to slow walk away like cops weren't going to grab him.

Kid went to get a free PS5 and got his face smashed in :francis:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
that's pretty crazy...just goes to show you can't always do nice things. If he was a rapper he probably would have ended up shot somehow.

Should have organized it better...rented out a building with security or just organized it online.

He's the top streamer on Twitch. For that community, it'd be like if Beyonce or Drake decided to walk around NYC giving out PS5s.

Personally, I find worshipping another human crazy regardless of their occupation, but that's what they have to deal with. We'll probably never stop the celebrity worship, I thought the only benefit of internet icons blowing up would be the realization that they're only humans...but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Most people were there for free shyt
It ain't that deep
They're starving in NYC

Daps
He'd mentioned in his last stream that he chose the park because it would be the easiest location to get to. All trains go there apparently.

He should've expected this

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I know the riot was more because of free shyt but can’t wrap my head around people crying over seeing this dude in person as if he like Mike in the 90s. And I mean any of the 3.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
When you're involved in fukkery and the police show up your best move is to get the fukk out of there. In a riot situation they are going to be instructed to literally knock some heads around and disperse the crowd.
Yeah, if parents haven't already done so...this story could be a teachable moment for them to tell their sons to avoid scenarios like this. And how to move if they find themselves in one.

Crowd full of dudes, a handful start acting up...gather your crew together and dip out.