Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
Demarcus Cousins the 3rd has confirmed he got them on the phone and they are good :yeshrug:
Blames management

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Basically. If I don't know let's say Ice Spice said on her social that she's gonna be out there offering PS5's for nothing, you don't think hundreds of kids are gonna show up to try to get a gaming system and a glimpse of the booty?
Free PS5s and gift cards sure help but influencer fans are built differently, they're rabid as hell. Influencers are a lot less famous, known only in small pockets of the internet but their fans know everything about them and their lives.

Chris Pratt is world famous, been in five billion dollar grossing films but you just see him acting for 2 hours in a movie and that's it. Meanwhile these youtubers/streamers are on for 8 hours a day, their only content is their life, they eat and sleep on stream. Their fans think they're part of the team.

You see Youtubers enable and play that shyt up too. When they hit a sub count or get a big contract they'll be like "WE did it, omg guys we did it" :mjlol:

Who the fukk is WE? bytch I'm trying to see you review a product/fix a car keep your shytty shirts/merchandise to yourself :hubie:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This doesn’t surprise me at all, I know a lot about twitch and this guy is huge on there. He has 300k subscribers, makes millions of dollars a month and gets crazy views.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Bruh really is a rockstar lol. Dude even got clout in Japan. Like I said before streamers/YouTubers are the new celebrities. More teens are watching YouTube/Twitch than television. Most of gen z are looking up to them. Than they are to regular celebrities. That boy XQC got like 100mil to stream for kick.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Kinda unrelated, but it’s severely depressing how the internet has changed. I was looking for a review on the Travis Scott album a week ago and could only find reactions and he was one of the only few I found it’s like we’re forced to watched these people the days of the middle to small content creator is abysmal and you’re forced to watch brain dead reactions instead of entertaining, insightful, and in-depth analysis on music anymore.