A few of them cats needed to get shot :yeshrug:

Problem solved :hubie:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Without the corny ass music.

He has kids crying seeing him. It’s bigger than a giveaway.

:comeon:

Breh, check my post history. I'm one of the few people talking about how big Twitch streamers were getting, before the site knew what was up.

Regardless, he was giving away free shyt. Not everyone was there because they know or care about who he is. Not sure why this is some kinda crazy statement to you.

Fred.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this place is:flabbynsick:
nikkas stay shytting on kids and act like you weren’t kids once
But most you nikkas never been off the front porch no way and never really been outside:pachaha:
Too comfortable in momma house typing on a message board about what you would do and how you were so responsible at 14-21:dead:
THE COLI DOT COM

News flash most people when they were 14-21 weren’t destroying property and causing chaos on a scale like this. The irony of you posting someone not being outside as you dikk ride a dude who solely appeals to people sitting inside all day watching him stream for hours on end. You a dumb ass and stay on some contrarian shyt for fish daps. If This forum so corny just move on to Reddit or some other place where you can post mediocre cac women all day.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Dude is popular but he was offering free shyt worth thousands of dollars. Let's not act like they were just there for him.

Fred.

It was a bunch of teens, I'm sure if Jim Jones tried the same thing in his own state only a quarter of these people would show up and it wouldn't have been pandemonium.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Kai_Cenat.png

This dude has one of the most punchable faces I’ve ever seen :gucci:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was a bunch of teens, I'm sure if Jim Jones tried the same thing in his own state only a quarter of these people would show up and it wouldn't have been pandemonium.

Nobody knows who Jim Jones is.
You cats are acting like I'm saying Kai Cenat is completely unknown or something. :gucci:

I'm saying people showed up to get free shyt, in addition to the people that were there to see him anyway. He's been out in public and not been mobbed by thousands of people, let's not be silly here. What pushed it over the top was offering free shyt.

Fred.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nobody knows who Jim Jones is.
You cats are acting like I'm saying Kai Cenat is completely unknown or something. :gucci:

I'm saying people showed up to get free shyt, in addition to the people that were there to see him anyway. He's been out in public and not been mobbed by thousands of people, let's not be silly here. What pushed it over the top was offering free shyt.

Fred.
A PS5 ain't even that serious tho

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
some folks are going to the extreme with their responses, but Kai is cappin if he says he didn't understand his influence. Just pay the fines, do the community service and move past this.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
If you want to get big as a content creator, the kid audience is where to build your foundation. Jake and Logan Paul, this Kai dude, Lily Singh...all these dudes crossed over to mainstream but their foundation was built on kids and teens and tweens watching them on YouTube because YouTube/Twitch to Gen Z is what regular TV was to us.

Kai Cenat is Fresh Prince Will Smith to these kids.