Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt was the leading news story on every major network.

breh either about to get permanent banned from twitch or 100k more subscribers :wow:

and if he gets permanent banned he can just go to kick and make like a billion dollars :jbhmm:

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kai be doing blatantly stupid shyt and then literally puts on a stupid face afterwards like he didn’t know

I respect his grind but people like that are weirdos
he knows what hes doing, this is a W for him

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think in the future he's going to sit down one day and regret that he had this much influence and money but hasn't done anything meaningful or worthwhile with it.

Dude is the living embodiment of the "just to say we did it" mindset

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This definitely is weird. I'm don't dude stuff cause I can't relate and it just comes off weird but it's not my generation. I don't get the intent of this. Was it for publicity? He's been around enough to know that he would need to plan something like this better. I say throw the book at him and hurt his pockets.
He does things exclusively for fukkery purposes and fukkery purposes only. Loves attention. He's the ADHD class clown kid that grew up and became famous.

I just saw him at dreamcon with RDC and everywhere you looked at every event he's making sure it's known that he's there and doing random shyt. It's confusing as hell, his crew isn't even like that