Top Rated Movies That YOU Didn't Think Were All That Good

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Shutter Island. Words cannot describe how much I hated this

:why:

this remember how everyone was hyping this movie up. went to see it and my face went from :aicmon: to :beli: to :what:

Yall nikkas man :snoop:
Feel you 100%

Jackie Brown is his best movie

Jackie Brown is a really deep movie. I will eventually make a thread on my theory about the movie

In the meantime, check out this interesting theory on Max Cherry :

no ones mentioned inception yet :scusthov:

Oh so we're just pissing on DiCaprio in this thread?
american gangster :scusthov:
You know, I watched this movie again a few weeks back. There are a lot of holes in the plot
i liked the movie until the last 20 or 30 minutes.

The ending just didn't make sense. He comes back from Asia, his money has been stolen and his dog has been killed. He picks up his pistol, and as he's leaving his mom tells him to chill, and even smacks him. The next scene we see with Denzel, he's in church getting arrested :what: I mean, we never get the sense that his mother changed his mind about going after the cops who stole his shyt. Just the whole thing makes no sense.
Inception doesn't hold up when you start to think about it and realize that there aren't real characters in the flick
Wait, what?
There is sooo many.

Titanic (:comeon:) Literally the last person to watch this, watched in two parts two weeks apart.
Children of Men :manny:

Drive ( this movie was terrible)

Bronson ( Tom Hardy my nikka but this movie :manny:)

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
the great twist in Usual Suspects doesn't elevate the first 90 minutes of that movie

it's The Crying Game status and not some all time classic

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yall nikkas man :snoop:

Jackie Brown is a really deep movie. I will eventually make a thread on my theory about the movie

In the meantime, check out this interesting theory on Max Cherry :

Oh so we're just pissing on DiCaprio in this thread?

You know, I watched this movie again a few weeks back. There are a lot of holes in the plot

The ending just didn't make sense. He comes back from Asia, his money has been stolen and his dog has been killed. He picks up his pistol, and as he's leaving his mom tells him to chill, and even smacks him. The next scene we see with Denzel, he's in church getting arrested :what: I mean, we never get the sense that his mother changed his mind about going after the cops who stole his shyt. Just the whole thing makes no sense.

Wait, what?

I like inception breh but upon further review it's just OK not as great as I thought it was. nothing wrong with being just ok. And the fact that the movie is really all about exposition is a knock on it. Every line of dialogue is explaining something. Every single piece of it. Like the only interaction between characters is to explain how this all works and explain it to the audience. There's no actual development when all of the interaction is for the benefit of the audience. That would be like if every piece of dialogue of Ocean's 11 or the Matrix was about explaining the job or explaining what the matrix is

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I like inception breh but upon further review it's just OK not as great as I thought it was. nothing wrong with being just ok. And the fact that the movie is really all about exposition is a knock on it. Every line of dialogue is explaining something. Every single piece of it. Like the only interaction between characters is to explain how this all works and explain it to the audience. There's no actual development when all of the interaction is for the benefit of the audience. That would be like if every piece of dialogue of Ocean's 11 or the Matrix was about explaining the job or explaining what the matrix is
Nah, I disagree. While a lot of it is exposition, mary agnis or whatever her name is, has a pivotal role in changing Leonardo's character. It was because of her he was able to let go of the idea/memory of his wife.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Pulp Fiction wasn't great, Tarantino has other movies in his catalog that puts it to shame on any given day.

Reservoir Dogs is another one that had me drowsy throughout.

Se7en was alright, the twist at the end was one of the only good things about it, but it was so damn predictable.

The Usual Suspects... I fell asleep on this movie twice, nuff said.

Raiders Of The Lost Ark... :snoop: this is the one and only "Indiana Jones" movie I've even seen and I had enough.

any of those Monty Python movies. I find it hard to laugh at British "comedy." (with the exception of the original Mr. Bean show, and even then it was light chuckles.)

Twelve Monkeys ...:camby: 2 GOAT actors in Brad Pitt and Bruce Willis... but still.

someone mentioned Shutter Island, it sucked.

The Great Gatsby put me to sleep faster than Nyquil.

Gravity...c'mon man... :snoop:

I've never seen 5 minutes of any Star Wars movies or Star Trek movies/tv shows and I don't plan to.
:camby: :camby: :camby:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
The Silence Of The Lambs... I fell asleep on this and never even attempted to finish it. :manny:

Titanic... the end where you knew what was going to happen was the only reason to watch this movie, miss me with that love story bullshyt.

Fargo... normal movie, not saying it was bad, but I don't get the hype.