Top Rated Movies That YOU Didn't Think Were All That Good

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Training Day- Easily Denzel's most overrated flick and acting role. Ethan Hawke also didn't do it for me, felt the good cop/bad cop dynamic was lacking. Collateral >>>>.

American Gangster- Probably the blandest crime thriller I've seen. Denzel was just being Denzel and the film didn't have one interesting character in it.

American Hustle- Just a piss-poor Goodfellas/Scorcese imitation:scust: "you come at the king... you best not miss"

Argo- Ok movie, but winning best picture?:what:Alan Arkin getting a nomination for best supporting actor?.

I don't think anyone rates AG that high breh. It was a bit of a letdown actually

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Seems to be Ridley Scott's M.O. in recent years :sas2:

No doubt. There are things I like about the flick and I love what it has to say about the socioeconomic climate at the time and in truth, it's a climate that still exists, but as a whole, the movie is flat. The unrated cut is better though

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I think its good. It's his best movie since Black Hawk Down at least :yeshrug:

It's better then The French Connection:pachaha:

breh, get over it. shyt got an Oscar. I got over Crash, you'll make it through I promise. In honor of your trolling, I'll pop in French Connection tonight after football just to bask in Popeye's greatness :blessed:

And no, American gangster is not a good movie at all imo.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Blade Runner
Fight Club (I know, don't boo me)
Cryinggifs_01_1.gif