Top Rated Movies That YOU Didn't Think Were All That Good

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yep...always felt that way. Leatherface wass the least frightening horror movie villain ever. He was a fat guy carrying a gas powered chainsaw in the Texas summer heat with a flesh mask that had to curtail his breathing...everyone should have just been able to outrun him because he would be gassed after about 3 steps.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yep...always felt that way. Leatherface wass the least frightening horror movie villain ever. He was a fat guy carrying a gas powered chainsaw in the Texas summer heat with a flesh mask that had to curtail his breathing...everyone should have just been able to outrun him because he would be gassed after about 3 steps.

I feel you breh but I just saw a 35mm print of it at the drafthouse and the shyt is still awesome to me

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Man I can't in no way shape or form condone this post...you good peoples, but we just gotta disagree on this one...

Texas Chain Saw massacre of 1974 is a top 5 Horror masterpiece...the directing, the cinematography is some of the most haunting, depressing visuals put on screen...the soundtrack was haunting, and tension when they first start walking aorund the property....man, that movie is PERFECTION.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man I can't in no way shape or form condone this post...you good peoples, but we just gotta disagree on this one...

Texas Chain Saw massacre of 1974 is a top 5 Horror masterpiece...the directing, the cinematography is some of the most haunting, depressing visuals put on screen...the soundtrack was haunting, and tension when they first start walking aorund the property....man, that movie is PERFECTION.
It is a bone of contention with my serious movie head friends too. I just never liked it at all.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I do agree that it is not for everyone's taste...its very grindhouse like and exploitative...when it first came out, it divided people as well
I appreciate the technical aspects of what Tobe Hooper did with the film and how it has inspired so much in the horror genre over the years but as a movie I just don't like it.

King Booker

Rookie
Daps
scream...
james bond quantum solace...solid enough but the story line wasn't really enthralling the villain could easily have fitted into a spy kids movie

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
scream...
james bond quantum solace...solid enough but the story line wasn't really enthralling the villain could easily have fitted into a spy kids movie
not top rated breh everyone was disappointed

I just watched Incendies..thought it was as entertaining as a root canal

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:ld: I like it breh

Took me a while but I finally got to a point where I like the Lord of the Rings movies because in high school they bored me to death. 3 movies of walking
u the breh but ima have to give u the :leostare:

i see a lot of shutter islands in this thread.. i liked it but i do think its mad overrated on the net. It's listed in the top 250 ever on imdb

i did buy it the other day i was brainwashed cuz i don't know anyone who collects blu's that doesn't own it and i saw it cheap at the store. do wanna rewatch before halloween

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
u the breh but ima have to give u the :leostare:

i see a lot of shutter islands in this thread.. i liked it but i do think its mad overrated on the net. It's listed in the top 250 ever on imdb

i did buy it the other day i was brainwashed cuz i don't know anyone who collects blu's that doesn't own it and i saw it cheap at the store. do wanna rewatch before halloween

I was in high school breh. Give young me some slack. Whoa shutter island is on the 250 list??