Top Boy Series 3 Discussion Thread | (Netflix)

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
???????

*edit*

it’s been a while since I seen season 5...I definitely need a refresher re: this part of the storyline...I know it’s not literal but I vaguely remember him pretending to be a serial killer on the phone or some shyt to feed the newspaper a fake story...the whole newspaper angle was the WORST so I buried a lot of that shyt deep down to the point of outright forgetting most of it
It was funny as fukk when Mcnulty and Kima go to the FBI for a serial killer profile, But because they are basing it off Mcnultys calls, they describe him to a T. " this guy is probably heavy drinker and a womanizer, and always thinks he's the the smartest guy in any situation, but he probably works for the government"
Mcnulty sitting there like:dwillhuh::why:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is excellent, should've watched it when it first came out. My only complaints are the ease with which Sugar and the Turks were taken out, especially Sugar who was made out to be a really big deal.

Favourite moments:

Dushane and them breaking into lizzy's house and her coming with the crocodile tears only to be met with tears of laughter: "Pleae don't tell my husband, it will break his heart!":sadbron:
Dushane: :mjlol: "are you serious! What the fukk is this bruv! Are you seeing this shyt!?":russ:

Sully: "real dribble and everything":laff:

When Jamie threw Cam off the balcony:whoo:

the reveal at the end:whoo: they gave clues, but I didn't see it coming.

I can't be the only one who found Dushanes yardie connect funny:russ:. That overly deep voice and cross accent was hilarious to me.

Jamie's fat bredrin in getting sonned by an old lady:lolbron:

Dushane: "ZT's? what's that, rubber duckies and bubble bath?":childplease:

The way Dushane exploited Jamie's kid brother:picard: and :wow: at the same time.

I still don't get how Santan Dave died. Was he set up by Jamie? did that girl he spoke to call the police? Was it the shifty doctor?

anyway great show, big step up from the previous seasons.

I never fully got that part either. I'm guessing it was either the doctor or Bashy's character who did it - probably the latter cos dude was clearly a liability. It's a shame cos his character was funny as fukk.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never fully got that part either. I'm guessing it was either the doctor or Bashy's character who did it - probably the latter cos dude was clearly a liability. It's a shame cos his character was funny as fukk.
I think it was simply a case of there being a high profile manhunt for him and he was moving like a reckless idiot, any number of people could of seen him...but yeah I woulda liked him to stick around longer

lib123

All Star
Daps
Check out this dope short with actor who plays Ra’Nell (I think) holding a barbershop hostage

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
This season is sooooo much better than the original two... I just don't appreciate Netflix TRICKING us foreigners into thinking the original was a spin off :hhh:

Sully is an absolute MORON and an a$$hole, it's amazing Dushane even fukks with him after all the fukk shyt he did in the original seasons. At least he calmed it down here tho :ehh: They made Dris a shell of himself too, that wasn't cool :smh: I mean damn, I know he gained weight but come on :dead:

Nah but I loved this season :wow: Seeing all three factions vie for power. Jermaine was with the shyts :leon: He gotta come back in season 4 with his brother :ohhh:
At least gem won't be in this season that fukking clown :hhh: And that psycho Chinese that got murked in his own store :blessed:

:mjlol: his bytch ass went from happy go lucky farmer to psycopath beating kid's ass and screaming on his employees for buying the wrong noodles :laff:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Check out this dope short with actor who plays Ra’Nell (I think) holding a barbershop hostage

I never even heard about this. :ohhh: There's no reason for them not to bring Ra'nell back.

This season is sooooo much better than the original two... I just don't appreciate Netflix TRICKING us foreigners into thinking the original was a spin off :hhh:

Sully is an absolute MORON and an a$$hole, it's amazing Dushane even fukks with him after all the fukk shyt he did in the original seasons. At least he calmed it down here tho :ehh: They made Dris a shell of himself too, that wasn't cool :smh: I mean damn, I know he gained weight but come on :dead:

Nah but I loved this season :wow: Seeing all three factions vie for power. Jermaine was with the shyts :leon: He gotta come back in season 4 with his brother :ohhh:

:mjlol: his bytch ass went from happy go lucky farmer to psycopath beating kid's ass and screaming on his employees for buying the wrong noodles :laff:

Sully deserves get back for what he did to Leon. I know he's more sympathetic in season 3 but that shyt was unforgivable. :pacspit:

I like how they made Dris in season 3, it's a perfect reflection of real life in how some people fall off over time.

That Chinese dude vincent was fukking hilarious in season 2. :mjlol: "You avoid meeeeeeee!". :mjlol:

I met him at my local supermarket a few years back. He's actually quite tall and has a strong London accent.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I never even heard about this. :ohhh: There's no reason for them not to bring Ra'nell back.

Sully deserves get back for what he did to Leon. I know he's more sympathetic in season 3 but that shyt was unforgivable. :pacspit:

I like how they made Dris in season 3, it's a perfect reflection of real life in how some people fall off over time.

That Chinese dude vincent was fukking hilarious in season 2. :mjlol: "You avoid meeeeeeee!". :mjlol:

I met him at my local supermarket a few years back. He's actually quite tall and has a strong London accent.
Leon??? Breh was a good dude but Sully deserves get back for that shyt with Jermaine and his bro. Again, Netflix tricked me into season 3 first, so when I went back to 1 & 2 and found out they're cousins, I was :mindblown: The fukk is Jermaine doing running with Modie and blasting the shotty at Sully like that?! :why:

And then you realize.... This muhfukka Sully is an absolute piece of shyt :hhh: His ONLY redeeming quality is realizing it's all a waste in season 3. Smart as Dushane is, he's low key dumb to keep running with Sully after all the fukk shyt he's done :smh: Be careful around Vincent tho, you know he's ready to slap you up on sight :mjlol:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Leon??? Breh was a good dude but Sully deserves get back for that shyt with Jermaine and his bro. Again, Netflix tricked me into season 3 first, so when I went back to 1 & 2 and found out they're cousins, I was :mindblown: The fukk is Jermaine doing running with Modie and blasting the shotty at Sully like that?! :why:

And then you realize.... This muhfukka Sully is an absolute piece of shyt :hhh: His ONLY redeeming quality is realizing it's all a waste in season 3. Smart as Dushane is, he's low key dumb to keep running with Sully after all the fukk shyt he's done :smh: Be careful around Vincent tho, you know he's ready to slap you up on sight :mjlol:

Yup, even though he didn't like his cousin - which happens, I got cousins I don't like either - he should have never pulled that fukk shyt. Jermaine would have left him alone if he simply apologised but Sully got too cocky for his own good so you can understand why Jermaine went at him. Jermaine's brother is no joke either, they need to bring him back in season 4.

Dushane is dumb because Dris was more loyal to him at one time than Sully was. Sully shytted on Dushane more than once but Dushane's always like "we can run Summerhouse like the old days". :beli:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yup, even though he didn't like his cousin - which happens, I got cousins I don't like either - he should have never pulled that fukk shyt. Jermaine would have left him alone if he simply apologised but Sully got too cocky for his own good so you can understand why Jermaine went at him. Jermaine's brother is no joke either, they need to bring him back in season 4.

Dushane is dumb because Dris was more loyal to him at one time than Sully was. Sully shytted on Dushane more than once but Dushane's always like "we can run Summerhouse like the old days". :beli:

One of the reasons why I dont see Jamie staying loyal to him. :francis: