Top Boy Series 3 Discussion Thread | (Netflix)

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Man I’m on season 2 of summer house I didn’t know lead from for life is a British actor man they really taking over it seems. Good show so far love to hear the slang funny story I was in the UK Cambridge area college shyt I was there for a bit for work I was in Cambridge just hopping around I seen this black dude spark it up with him like yo I’m trying to get some yeo for my mans. He was like “how do you know I’m not a gangster “ LMAO I’m like I’m from the states I could tell by the way he dressed it’s crazy how the culture is different out there from the US. More stabbings less shootings. Good times sully was on one at the end of season 1.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noel Clarke says 'sorry': Actor says groping and bullying allegations from 20 women have 'made it clear to me that my actions have affected people in ways I did not intend or realise' - as his 'upset' mother reveals she can't get in touch with him
  • Actor said he is 'deeply sorry' and will 'seek professional help to educate myself and change for the better'
  • Bafta suspended him and his outstanding British contribution to cinema award after allegations in Guardian
  • 20 women have accused him of abuse, some of it could be criminal, but Scotland Yard is not aware of them
  • Director denied all the claims, calling them 'false', but apologised to colleagues who felt 'uncomfortable'
  • His mother Gemma Clarke said: 'I am proud of him and I'm still proud of him but I don't know what's going on'
  • Clarke, 45, made first TV appearance 20 years ago and starred in Kidulthood, Adulthood and Brotherhood
  • Sky cancels filming of Bulletproof show over claims - as ITV bows to pressure and axes tonight's Viewpoint

They trying to cancel the bro
Noel Clarke says 'sorry': Actor says he will 'educate myself and change for the better' | Daily Mail Online

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noel Clarke says 'sorry': Actor says groping and bullying allegations from 20 women have 'made it clear to me that my actions have affected people in ways I did not intend or realise' - as his 'upset' mother reveals she can't get in touch with him
  • Actor said he is 'deeply sorry' and will 'seek professional help to educate myself and change for the better'
  • Bafta suspended him and his outstanding British contribution to cinema award after allegations in Guardian
  • 20 women have accused him of abuse, some of it could be criminal, but Scotland Yard is not aware of them
  • Director denied all the claims, calling them 'false', but apologised to colleagues who felt 'uncomfortable'
  • His mother Gemma Clarke said: 'I am proud of him and I'm still proud of him but I don't know what's going on'
  • Clarke, 45, made first TV appearance 20 years ago and starred in Kidulthood, Adulthood and Brotherhood
  • Sky cancels filming of Bulletproof show over claims - as ITV bows to pressure and axes tonight's Viewpoint

Noel Clarke says 'sorry': Actor says he will 'educate myself and change for the better' | Daily Mail Online
What exactly he do?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Fortunately, he has nothing to do with the Top Boy series.