Top Boy Series 3 Discussion Thread | (Netflix)

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Yup, even though he didn't like his cousin - which happens, I got cousins I don't like either - he should have never pulled that fukk shyt. Jermaine would have left him alone if he simply apologised but Sully got too cocky for his own good so you can understand why Jermaine went at him. Jermaine's brother is no joke either, they need to bring him back in season 4.

Dushane is dumb because Dris was more loyal to him at one time than Sully was. Sully shytted on Dushane more than once but Dushane's always like "we can run Summerhouse like the old days". :beli:
Dris just followed orders like a robot. He went with Sully when Leon killed and next thing you know he's on Dushane's side in the ordeal, season 3 rolls around and he's backstabbing both of em :dead:

Sully wasn't hearing none of that shyt about running Summerhouse tho. There's some huge plot holes from the OG to the new season like why Dushane was in Jamaica, what Sully went to prison for if it wasn't Kamale's murder, why the two of them linked back up officially, etc. but oh well.... :manny:
One of the reasons why I dont see Jamie staying loyal to him. :francis:
Jamie fukked shyt up for his brothers, I don't see him jumping at the chance to be Top Boy again. If anything he'll take Dushane up on the offer and keep a low profile to protect them from anymore fukkery.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dris just followed orders like a robot. He went with Sully when Leon killed and next thing you know he's on Dushane's side in the ordeal, season 3 rolls around and he's backstabbing both of em :dead:

Sully wasn't hearing none of that shyt about running Summerhouse tho. There's some huge plot holes from the OG to the new season like why Dushane was in Jamaica, what Sully went to prison for if it wasn't Kamale's murder, why the two of them linked back up officially, etc. but oh well.... :manny:

Remember Dushane had to flee the country after they robbed the Albanian gangsters and they went looking for him and murked two of his boys in his home in the process.

Sully going to prison could have been for anything.

As for Dris, I mentioned in detail why I understand the reasons he did it. Cracking jokes on him, demoting him and talking to him like he's some glorified junkie and keeping him out the loop - despite the fact he was the first one to give Dushane a place when he came back home. He made some mistakes but considering he was a day one they could have treated him better.

As for Jamie, I can't see him just taking what Dushane did. Remember he's about that life and ruthless. I can't see him still working with that connect chick either, so iono if that will work out.

It's a shame the rona is only gonna delay this for another year. It probably won't be until 2022 now. :francis:

Last edited:

Kami

Banned
Daps
Remember Dushane had to flee the country after they robbed the Albanian gangsters and they went looking for him and murked two of his boys in his home in the process.

Sully going to prison could have been for anything.

As for Dris, I mentioned in detail why I understand the reasons he did it. Cracking jokes on him, demoting him and talking to him like he's some glorified junkie and keeping him out the loop - despite the fact he was the first one to give Dushane a place when he came back home. He made some mistakes but considering he was a day one they could have treated him better.

As for Jamie, I can't see him just taking what Dushane did. Remember he's about that life and ruthless. I can't see him still working with that connect chick either, so iono if that will work out.

It's a shame the rona is only gonna delay this for another year. It probably won't be until 2022 now. :francis:
they can keep that this show’s reboot wws watered down.

the guy who played jamie isn’t even believable especially that scene where he was suppose to g check dushane at a diner man i chuckled.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Is there other shows like this?

A show with a mostly black cast in england?

Ashley Walters does a cop show 'Bulletproof' with Noel Clarke, which has a largely Black cast.

Also check out Steve McQueen's 'Small Axe' series. Not a TV series, per se. It's 5 films based on Black history in the UK. John Boyega and Letitia Wright are both in it.

Gangs Of London was pretty much a UK version of 'The Raid' with a Black lead and a ton of Black actors.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Ashley Walters does a cop show 'Bulletproof' with Noel Clarke, which has a largely Black cast.

Also check out Steve McQueen's 'Small Axe' series. Not a TV series, per se. It's 5 films based on Black history in the UK. John Boyega and Letitia Wright are both in it.

Gangs Of London was pretty much a UK version of 'The Raid' with a Black lead and a ton of Black actors.
fukk with bulletproof heavy :wow: def need a new season of that