Kendom

Pro
Daps
I didn't love the season but I love the ending if that makes sense.

Feels like the had the ending planned out and they worked backwards to fill in the gaps of the season
Yeah I like how it ended. It's how they got there that was the problem.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
That’s not how UK TV works they don’t do long seasons.

Show was great as is.

I'm aware, after finding out Luther was like 4 episodes i was like :what:

But i guess we've just been spoiled by lengthy HBO and FX series that wrap up every loose end and gives us end results for every character.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
The Netflix revival renewed popularity in the show and production quality was raised but the writing and acting are awful and get worse with each new season. This finale was ass

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's really all about the shoddy writing tho as opposed to how it should be. I know we have to take it how they dish the story out to us but in previous seasons they did establish that Dushane wasn't a dummy like that. Legit or not legit, everyone knows not to put your entire fortune into one basket. That one back room lady couldn't have had his entire fortune like that. Maybe she has $8 mill of his dough but not the entire gwap. He couldn't even get the one-point-five for Shelly's business venture. But it is what it is, the show was entertaining but it could've been upper echelon status had they played their set pieces and storylines right.
Disagree with this, dude got reckless and careless that's all there is to it .. people change over time and can get caught slippin, that's the plot they took imo

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
certified ethical hacker ebook and labs have most of my attention

my bad if your an arabian breh and I offended anyone

Where did you get labs from? Did it come with the ebook? That’s lit.

But I guess to expand on my first comment, everything felt super rushed, and it sucks because there was a lot of great stuff to work with. Gentrification had been part of the wider story arc since Summerhouse and I feel like once they rebooted the show they paid less and less attention to the everyday people. The protests could’ve been much better utilized.

That doesn’t even bring me to the actual characters. They built Sully up to become a real monster in the hood, Dushane’s fall also could’ve been done much better a la Franklin Saint because the same ingredients were there, Stef’s storyline was decent but I feel even that wasn’t done well.

The Jaq/Lauryn/Curtis storyline was already meh and highkey a big reason why last season was a dud also. And just the idea of Jaq stealing Sully’s shyt was retarded. Honestly, the season before was such a drop off from previous seasons that this final season didn’t have the best momentum although I still think it could’ve been done beautifully.

Then again, very few shows can reach that upper echelon. Top Boy had its chance but it didn’t work out. I’d love to see a much more honest portrayal of Black British life which is a bit more balanced and not attempting to pander to an American audience by spamming shootout scenes.

Last edited:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

But I guess to expand on my first comment, everything felt super rushed, and it sucks because there was a lot of great stuff to work with. Gentrification had been part of the wider story arc since Summerhouse and I feel like once they rebooted the show they paid less and less attention to the everyday people. The protests could’ve been much better utilized.

That doesn’t even bring me to the actual characters. They built Sully up to become a real monster in the hood, Dushane’s fall also could’ve been done much better a la Franklin Saint because the same ingredients were there, Stef’s storyline was decent but I feel even that wasn’t done well.

The Jaq/Lauryn/Curtis storyline was already meh and highkey a big reason why last season was a dud also. And just the idea of Jaq stealing Sully’s shyt was retarded. Honestly, the season before was such a drop off from previous seasons that this final season didn’t have the best momentum although I still think it could’ve been done beautifully.

Then again, very few shows can reach that upper echelon. Top Boy had its chance but it didn’t work out. I’d love to see a much more honest portrayal of Black British life which is a bit more balanced and not attempting to pander to an American audience by spamming shootout scenes.
Show made me want to visit London at least. Hopefully this opens up doors for more yout to tell their stories in a similar manner.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA

vital source
bought the ebook with the labs CEH V12, the labs are a sonovabytch

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Show made me want to visit London at least. Hopefully this opens up doors for more yout to tell their stories in a similar manner.

It would be great to see, but it feels like they were more interested in pandering to an American audience so I’m just hoping that other UK folks don’t think that’s the way to get our attention.

vital source
bought the ebook with the labs CEH V12, the labs are a sonovabytch

Breh I took Ethical Hacking that shyt is definitely some difficult shyt. Can’t lie, fukkin wit Kali Linux is fun but you gotta really go down the rabbit hole to get good with hacking so I pivoted to analyst/consultant.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
It would be great to see, but it feels like they were more interested in pandering to an American audience so I’m just hoping that other UK folks don’t think that’s the way to get our attention.

Breh I took Ethical Hacking that shyt is definitely some difficult shyt. Can’t lie, fukkin wit Kali Linux is fun but you gotta really go down the rabbit hole to get good with hacking so I pivoted to analyst/consultant.
before the semester started I was told I had to choose between this or forensics as a major other,
Idk if I made the right choice, I'm just gonna thug it