DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Where did you get labs from? Did it come with the ebook? That’s lit.

But I guess to expand on my first comment, everything felt super rushed, and it sucks because there was a lot of great stuff to work with. Gentrification had been part of the wider story arc since Summerhouse and I feel like once they rebooted the show they paid less and less attention to the everyday people. The protests could’ve been much better utilized.

That doesn’t even bring me to the actual characters. They built Sully up to become a real monster in the hood, Dushane’s fall also could’ve been done much better a la Franklin Saint because the same ingredients were there, Stef’s storyline was decent but I feel even that wasn’t done well.

The Jaq/Lauryn/Curtis storyline was already meh and highkey a big reason why last season was a dud also. And just the idea of Jaq stealing Sully’s shyt was retarded. Honestly, the season before was such a drop off from previous seasons that this final season didn’t have the best momentum although I still think it could’ve been done beautifully.

Then again, very few shows can reach that upper echelon. Top Boy had its chance but it didn’t work out. I’d love to see a much more honest portrayal of Black British life which is a bit more balanced and not attempting to pander to an American audience by spamming shootout scenes.

Thank you, Jax story arch was wild

A chick bout business is so distraught that she gon steal the food and run away and dump the food, it’s like come on

The end season seemed forced like where we going with this, oh they got fukked by the money laundering chick, two nikkas that are meticulous about details and shyt and they get they ass took and don’t know where this bytch live and her family

Also oooo we are going to leave the last part open ended come on man

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Thank you, Jax story arch was wild

A chick bout business is so distraught that she gon steal the food and run away and dump the food, it’s like come on

The end season seemed forced like where we going with this, oh they got fukked by the money laundering chick, two nikkas that are meticulous about details and shyt and they get they ass took and don’t know where this bytch live and her family

Also oooo we are going to leave the last part open ended come on man

That shyt made zero sense. What would’ve made more sense is Jaq leaving the game gracefully. The whole shyt was stupid fr. All I can say is that at least we know how things end. They just ended stupidly.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i haven't read any of this thread since the season dropped and I just finished ep 3 because i'm trying to slow burn it :mjcry: whoever it was, you were right about
stef :whew: :merchant:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sully def got bodied by one of the irish goons
Nah, they’d take the product too, killer walked just like Jaq, Jaq wanted no more of that life, we/she knew sully wasn’t gonna give her a pass and she said to her wifey that everything was gonna be ok a few scenes before he got bodied, it was jaq

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nah, they’d take the product too, killer walked just like Jaq, Jaq wanted no more of that life, we/she knew sully wasn’t gonna give her a pass and she said to her wifey that everything was gonna be ok a few scenes before he got bodied, it was jaq

The young boy sil could have done it, i think it’s whack how they ain’t show it

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
FINALLY finished this shyt and I'm only upset it wasn't more episodes. but that said, they wrapped it up well.

probably gonna go back to summerhouse and re-watch that cuz I don't really remember it cuz it was over 10 years ago when I first saw it.

the netflix top boy is better than the summerhouse top boy. it had a MUCH higher budget, and that production value shows.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

yup, I think it was jaq also because they left him with all the work in his car.