pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The amount was excessive but he wouldn't have gave a damn about Summerhouse if it wasn't for his mom. I guess in his mind, in order to try to make right with his mom, at least keep the community that she loved so much intact and he'd spare no expense. Also, given that so many people tried to kick game to him in terms of the real estate business, he never kept it in mind because he never thought he'd need it. If he were more proactive about it earlier, he woulda had everything. The P's, Summerhouse, Shelley, Then instead of being forced out by Sully he coulda walked away. At worst the only thing he really could worry about was keeping feds away from Summerhouse. He dipped his toe into the legit side of the game whereas Sully was 100% committed to living illegally.
That's really all about the shoddy writing tho as opposed to how it should be. I know we have to take it how they dish the story out to us but in previous seasons they did establish that Dushane wasn't a dummy like that. Legit or not legit, everyone knows not to put your entire fortune into one basket. That one back room lady couldn't have had his entire fortune like that. Maybe she has $8 mill of his dough but not the entire gwap. He couldn't even get the one-point-five for Shelly's business venture. But it is what it is, the show was entertaining but it could've been upper echelon status had they played their set pieces and storylines right.

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Just deeped how many people could've done Sully. Could've been Jaq, Stefan, Si, Samsi, Dooshane loyalists, the Moroccans, the Irish, the dudes who kidnapped him in S4, Ra'nell, etc, Half of the characters in the series wanted him gone.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just deeped how many people could've done Sully. Could've been Jaq, Stefan, Si, Samsi, Dooshane loyalists, the Moroccans, the Irish, the dudes who kidnapped him in S4, Ra'nell, etc, Half of the characters in the series wanted him gone.
Which was a head scratcher in itself on how he was freely walking around like he was, especially with his daughter walking her to school. :patrice:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm in my feelings the show's over bruvs :mjcry:

been watching since 2013

I ain't a film and TV aficionado like the rest of you brehs but cotdamnit this show is one of my favorites
I'm just happy I was able to witness it :wow:

Y'all breh's know of similar shows outside of the obvious?

There was this one Irish show I used to mess with years called Love/Hate but that was back in my torrenting days nd I can't find it on streaming :francis:

its not a show, but I suggest you watch Cardboard Gangsters. It's a Irish street/drug movie.

I really fukked with it. Group of dudes link up to be the top boys but end up biting off a lil more than they can chew.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished, nothing much more to say then what’s been said already, Jaq was an idiot, dushane was an idiot, it wasn’t bad tho, just not as tightly written as previous seasons, overall great show

What in the entire fukk was the point of the Irish tho? It woulda made literally no difference to the plot if the connect stayed the same lol