Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The actor that played Dushane just came out and talked about the issues and how they had to fight creative.

Even during filming there were reports reports that Sully was pissed with what they were doing and walking out.

How would you have ended the show and what would have done differently?:jbhmm:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
had this been a David Simon HBO series, you'd have had 13 episodes over the course of 6 seasons with full character arcs, all storylines concluded plus an epilogue....same thing if it was produced by FX.

But it's a repackaged show that got co-oped by a rapper and Netflix, i'm not sure what else to expect of it....i do believe we undervalue traditional outlets ability to deliver quality over quantity in terms of a series.

should just be happy they didn't blatantly pander like they did with Luke Cage,Stranger Things, and Orange Is The New Black
That’s not how UK TV works they don’t do long seasons.

Show was great as is.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like they completely wasted Barry Keoghan - god damn shame, great actor.
I think this is the main issue with anyone being upset at how quick the Irish storyline ended

You see Keoghan and assume he's going to be more of a presence than he was

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
What is there to hear?

She dipped. That’s it Dushane got finessed. :heh:
The writing got sloppy in the Finale
A top dealer like Dushane would have kept tabs on her
Sully walking his daughter to school like a coli father
Keeping his 'food' at some white bytch's house without a care in the world
Jaqs tweakin

:camby:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
There should’ve been more with that woman dipping with the money.

She dipped and we never saw nor heard from her again. I cant think of another show thats done this.
Plus all the scenes with him running to his lawyer to find out where she's at and to pay more money to find her was a complete waste of screen time and story. Whether she got caught or got away, they needed to have closure on that subplot badly. And if Dushane, the white dude who he merked, and others lost all their p's for the Summerhouse development project, why were the residents still protesting & fighting when they should be seemingly good for now since the project went bust. This was some of the worst writing ever :francis:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I liked that they did it like that. Dushane was trying to live a life he didn't know about. He tried to be a big shot trying to get in real estate and got played just like what happens in real life
$100-200K yeah, but $16 million, come on breh:picard: And she got the white dude and other investors as well? Too high stakes for that story to not get resolved at the end

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
$100-200K yeah, but $16 million, come on breh:picard: And she got the white dude and other investors as well? Too high stakes for that story to not get resolved at the end
Ok, how many athletes went broke after putting millions into failed real estate schemes? Same shyt was happening to Stringer Bell, he just got killed in the middle of it

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ok, how many athletes went broke after putting millions into failed real estate schemes? Same shyt was happening to Stringer Bell, he just got killed in the middle of it
I get what you're saying but it was bad writing for Dushane to put all his dough into the Summerhouse redevelopment project period and have every last cent of his money handled by a woman with a makeshift office in back of a low cost pay-as-you-go cell phone store. That didn't make any sense whatsoever no matter how dumb or careless you're trying to write a character in a show or movie. Stringer Bell, if I recall correctly- got got for a couple hundred thousand or so if that. He was just f*cking around on some side shyt to get something started. He didn't hand his entire earnings over to Clay Davis. Yes athletes go broke over time with bad investments, spending, and females, but not the entire gwap at one time. Come on yall.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I get what you're saying but it was bad writing for Dushane to put all his dough into the Summerhouse redevelopment project period and have every last cent of his money handled by a woman with a makeshift office in back of a low cost pay-as-you-go cell phone store. That didn't make any sense whatsoever no matter how dumb or careless you're trying to write a character in a show or movie. Stringer Bell, if I recall correctly- got got for a couple hundred thousand or so if that. He was just f*cking around on some side shyt to get something started. He didn't hand his entire earnings over to Clay Davis. Yes athletes go broke over time with bad investments, spending, and females, but not the entire gwap at one time. Come on yall.
So the amount of money is what you have a problem with. I can see that

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The amount was excessive but he wouldn't have gave a damn about Summerhouse if it wasn't for his mom. I guess in his mind, in order to try to make right with his mom, at least keep the community that she loved so much intact and he'd spare no expense. Also, given that so many people tried to kick game to him in terms of the real estate business, he never kept it in mind because he never thought he'd need it. If he were more proactive about it earlier, he woulda had everything. The P's, Summerhouse, Shelley, Then instead of being forced out by Sully he coulda walked away. At worst the only thing he really could worry about was keeping feds away from Summerhouse. He dipped his toe into the legit side of the game whereas Sully was 100% committed to living illegally.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I'm in my feelings the show's over bruvs :mjcry:

been watching since 2013

I ain't a film and TV aficionado like the rest of you brehs but cotdamnit this show is one of my favorites
I'm just happy I was able to witness it :wow:

Y'all breh's know of similar shows outside of the obvious?

There was this one Irish show I used to mess with years called Love/Hate but that was back in my torrenting days and I can't find it on streaming :francis: