beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That shyt made zero sense. What would’ve made more sense is Jaq leaving the game gracefully. The whole shyt was stupid fr. All I can say is that at least we know how things end. They just ended stupidly.

she could have easily ran off with her girlfriend without touching the food. at that point, dushane and sully weren't gonna come looking for her anyways.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That’s not how UK TV works they don’t do long seasons.

Show was great as is.

I'm aware, after finding out Luther was like 4 episodes i was like :what:

But i guess we've just been spoiled by lengthy HBO and FX series that wrap up every loose end and gives us end results for every character.

yup. look at shows like black mirror. they drop 5 episodes and disappear for 3-4 years. I just assume it's a UK thing.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Damn, the acting on this shyt was good, the writing was Cheeks, :dead: @ jaq stealing the fewd. just dumb ass writing.

there was a lot of unintentional comedy tho :russ:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Damn, the acting on this shyt was good, the writing was Cheeks, :dead: @ jaq stealing the fewd. just dumb ass writing.

there was a lot of unintentional comedy tho :russ:

jaq stealing the dope was the only part that makes no sense.

but the rest of the shyt was on point tho. ending was dope. dushane's fall off was on par with franklin saint on snowfall.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which was a head scratcher in itself on how he was freely walking around like he was, especially with his daughter walking her to school. :patrice:

I think it makes sense that people would be more willingly to touch sully with dushane gone.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish they wouldn't have killed off jamie in season 4. he was one of the best characters on the show, and probably the best new character from the netflix episodes.

I think the actor must have had a conflict or wanted to do something else. Jamie dying made no sense from any perspective

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished this.

I hated the way they did Jaq’s character this season. It made no sense for her to rob the stash spot. This bish thought that that act alone was gonna remove drugs from the street for good?!? :dead:

Also, she’s the reason Kieron is dead. So I don’t buy her killing Sully. Now I can finally read this thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I think the actor must have had a conflict or wanted to do something else. Jamie dying made no sense from any perspective

Made no sense for him to be in Dushane’s gang in the first place. Him dying is actually long overdue

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
nah, as much as I liked Si, he weren't built like that...he hadn't bodied anyone before and the person who did its bop was way too arrogant with it. The person who did had bodies. In regards to that lot the only person I can see doing it is Jaq and even when saying that she weren't on doing any crud to Dushane or Sully. She knew her level. The point of Sully's murder isn't to focus on who done it, it's to acknowledge you can't overplay your part and do too much crud...you're gonna get yours and it'll come from the most random place. He had too many beefs and too many opps. It literally could be anyone

If they would’ve made it a grown up Ra’Nell I would’ve gotten up and started clapping in front of my tv like :ohhh: