AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I don’t agree with the show ending so soon , and them only having 6 episodes. It felt rushed. Should have been longer.

They built the Mcgees up as this scary crew just to wipe them out in 2 Episodes . :skip:

A lot of characters we’re missing this season too:francis:

Lauryn was bad :noah: but she was a bird. It was obvious she wouldn’t be able to handle motherhood.

Btw Mandy chunky ass got some tig ole bitties :mjgrin:

Jaq having a change of heart being a activist was a lil left but kinda understandable. I still feel she was the one that got Sully.

Dushane was hella sloppy killing ole boy and not cleaning up the evidence. Out of character.

Sully is one of the most demonic characters in tv period. Him and Dushane deserved their ending.

I enjoyed watching it but I feel it could have been better. Honestly wish Jamie didn’t get killed off. Could have done a lot with his character.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody thinks it could have been jaks girl, or even Erin?
I initially thought it could have been Jaq's girl aa she never really wanted Jaq in that life. The only true angle they could have used is that love can drive you to strange things but that angle wasnt remotely hinted at so that would have really jumped the shark.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jaq was solid through out the whole show and then she does some stupid shyt out of character. Made no sense for her to rob Sully. If wanted a better life for nephew she could have just left the life behind and live an honest life with hee girl and the baby. Her girlfriend is stable. Just dumb shyt to move the plot into the direction it all ended up in. Dunshane also catching a body in the heat of moment and leaving behind a fukking mess. Just a dumb move that fukked him in the end. I like that Stef didn’t kill Sully. That would have been the easy way out. It gave Stef so much depth.
the love of his girl enabled him to see another way.... agreed it added depth that he could be the bigger man
and it was good writing that his girl aint get spooked when he got his chain back and fukked them guys up

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are both asher D and Kano cool with kidulthood wigger Adam Decon?
Adam Deacon is good people..... my fam was real cool with him growing up..... he lived on his own without family from like 14 or 15.... burned hella weed, lost his mind and got sectioned

But he did well to make something out of nothing and deserves respect for the music and movies cos this dude from the gutter for real and had a lot of problems and things against him

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don’t agree with the show ending so soon , and them only having 6 episodes. It felt rushed. Should have been longer.

They built the Mcgees up as this scary crew just to wipe them out in 2 Episodes . :skip:

A lot of characters we’re missing this season too:francis:

Lauryn was bad :noah: but she was a bird. It was obvious she wouldn’t be able to handle motherhood.

Btw Mandy chunky ass got some tig ole bitties :mjgrin:

Jaq having a change of heart being a activist was a lil left but kinda understandable. I still feel she was the one that got Sully.

Dushane was hella sloppy killing ole boy and not cleaning up the evidence. Out of character.

Sully is one of the most demonic characters in tv period. Him and Dushane deserved their ending.

I enjoyed watching it but I feel it could have been better. Honestly wish Jamie didn’t get killed off. Could have done a lot with his character.
Mandy :mjgrin:

I just finished & agree with most of this. 6 episodes didn't let it flesh out, even with all the shotty writing. been team Dushane since s1 but he was just moving stupidly here, all of them were. I agree that Jaq & Lauryn caused most of the issues the summerhouse faced. What was the point of her pressing the crackhead with the baby, to not do anything about it?

Also Jaq had to know involving Kireon was his death wish, she'd been around Sully & Dushane for years, she knew how they got down.

I'm ok with Stef not becoming a top boy, he didn't need that life

Also why did they just not use the 2 feds pretending to be feins plotting against Dushane storyline here?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
More than likely The McGees killed Sully

Brehs really believe that a big time Irish Family isn't going to retaliate against some brehs in the UK who don't even have the manpower to go to war. They got rid of the Morocco Cartel and didn't show the other members of the McGee Family. Tadgh's Brother or Sister probably runs it from Ireland.

Last edited:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Mandy :mjgrin:

I just finished & agree with most of this. 6 episodes didn't let it flesh out, even with all the shotty writing. been team Dushane since s1 but he was just moving stupidly here, all of them were. I agree that Jaq & Lauryn caused most of the issues the summerhouse faced. What was the point of her pressing the crackhead with the baby, to not do anything about it?

Also Jaq had to know involving Kireon was his death wish, she'd been around Sully & Dushane for years, she knew how they got down.

I'm ok with Stef not becoming a top boy, he didn't need that life

Also why did they just not use the 2 feds pretending to be feins plotting against Dushane storyline here?

More realistic. Why have them expose themselves as law enforcement? They can do more undercover work elsewhere.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
More than likely The McGees killed Sully

Brehs really believe that a big time Irish Family isn't going to retaliate against some brehs in the UK who don't even have the manpower to go to war.
I just rewatched the finale and believe it was the McGees, too

Dude who killed Sully had long brown hair and was tall. And looked professional ah. Dude didn't resemble anyone currently repping Summerhouse or The Fields.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
yt guy on show due to bad writing- "I'm sending some friends, they will be there in an hour"
Dushane - My Opps/Brother and his homies is everywhere, we havent had no work this whole season, but I just snaked 25 thangs
ytguy- I need 20 ovem bruv
Dushane could have told em 10

Sent Friend's an hour later :deadrose: :dead: