DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
So nobody else thinks....

Stefan changed his mind and blew sully head off?

:jbhmm:
Nah...Steph couldn't have done that shyt

For one he is shorter than the murderer

And others who freezeframed the footage said the shooter was white

Steph is really a good kid

It's really fukked up how Sully killed his older brother...and his GF's dad.

Tf

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Can someone explain to me

Why that white guy let Dushane into his house when he found out ol'girl took all the money and vanished?
Dushane was like I am going to kill you. He just let him in and get smashed in the head with a frying pan.

This season could have been alot better.

Just bad writing, cuz common sense dictates that he'd do the same as the other cac broads and bounce. :manny:

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
Episode 4 again:
Shelley knew what Dushane was about so why is she suddenly saying that it's "not working"? That "she doesn't want her daughter around that" as if Dushane ever lied to her that he doesn't trap for a living and have blood on his hands (literally) quite regularly.

She didn't get the money or the chain shops she wanted so she's mad :mjlol:

I've been seeing some criticisms about the shoddy writing this season and I've become inclined to agree. The switch-up with her and Jacs isn't making sense.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 4 again:
Shelley knew what Dushane was about so why is she suddenly saying that it's "not working"? That "she doesn't want her daughter around that" as if Dushane ever lied to her that he doesn't trap for a living and have blood on his hands (literally) quite regularly.

She didn't get the money or the chain shops she wanted so she's mad :mjlol:

I've been seeing some criticisms about the shoddy writing this season and I've become inclined to agree. The switch-up with her and Jacs isn't making sense.

The writing feels gentrified, like people who have no idea about the game or how folks from/in the hood operate.