Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
First he was getting his head smashed on that marble counter
Rag doll status
giphy.webp

QBN

All Star
Daps
Good acting, but writing was :dahell: Dushane was moving foolishly. Really wish they didn't kill Jaime off last season. Still, the show had a great run. :salute:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Jaq was solid through out the whole show and then she does some stupid shyt out of character. Made no sense for her to rob Sully. If wanted a better life for nephew she could have just left the life behind and live an honest life with hee girl and the baby. Her girlfriend is stable. Just dumb shyt to move the plot into the direction it all ended up in. Dunshane also catching a body in the heat of moment and leaving behind a fukking mess. Just a dumb move that fukked him in the end. I like that Stef didn’t kill Sully. That would have been the easy way out. It gave Stef so much depth.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Is there a show with worse poker faces than Top Boy?:dead:

Abigail in the nursing home might as well been wearing a big ass I CUT OFF THE CAMERAS AND AM SETTING YOU UP sign on her forehead:mjlol:

This nikka Kieron with the big scared eyes "I don't know who broke the vase" face the whole time these nikkas riding around looking for Jaq:mjlol:
Forreal. Like wtf are y’all doing. Anyone can put two and two together they way son was acting funny.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I let it marinate and I fukk with the ending now

Sully murked on some random shyt it was a great scene on some cinematography shyt ominous af

I think the theories are pointless Sully had so many enemies in all his years in the streets it could have been anyone
That was the point. Sully and Dushane were living on borrowed time.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jaq was solid through out the whole show and then she does some stupid shyt out of character. Made no sense for her to rob Sully. If wanted a better life for nephew she could have just left the life behind and live an honest life with hee girl and the baby. Her girlfriend is stable. Just dumb shyt to move the plot into the direction it all ended up in. Dunshane also catching a body in the heat of moment and leaving behind a fukking mess. Just a dumb move that fukked him in the end. I like that Stef didn’t kill Sully. That would have been the easy way out. It gave Stef so much depth.
That's what's killing me. This show will have good writing in one instance and have amateur dogshyt writing the next

Jaq's arc, with her second thoughts and guilt about the game, was well written up until she stole the fukkin dope :dahell: The more it marinates the more that shyt looks like top 5 stupidest decisions I've ever seen. And like you said it was thrown in there just to move the plot

"I'm gonna make sure this doesn't fukk up my nephew's life"

:dahell: you think you stole that last supply of dope on earth?

Jaq could've told Sully "I can't do this shyt anymore I'm out" and Sully would've told her "Ok. You're out". This would've been perfectly in character for both of them. Instead we get some Tubi bullshyt:snoop:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That's what's killing me. This show will have good writing in one instance and have amateur dogshyt writing the next

Jaq's arc, with her second thoughts and guilt about the game, was well written up until she stole the fukkin dope :dahell: The more it marinates the more that shyt looks like top 5 stupidest decisions I've ever seen. And like you said it was thrown in there just to move the plot

"I'm gonna make sure this doesn't fukk up my nephew's life"

:dahell: you think you stole that last supply of dope on earth?

Jaq could've told Sully "I can't do this shyt anymore I'm out" and Sully would've told her "Ok. You're out". This would've been perfectly in character for both of them:snoop:

And funny thing is Sully felt her pain. He would understand if she wanted out.