QBN

All Star
Daps
I don’t agree with the show ending so soon , and them only having 6 episodes. It felt rushed. Should have been longer.

They built the Mcgees up as this scary crew just to wipe them out in 2 Episodes . :skip:

A lot of characters we’re missing this season too:francis:

Lauryn was bad :noah: but she was a bird. It was obvious she wouldn’t be able to handle motherhood.

Btw Mandy chunky ass got some tig ole bitties :mjgrin:

Jaq having a change of heart being a activist was a lil left but kinda understandable. I still feel she was the one that got Sully.

Dushane was hella sloppy killing ole boy and not cleaning up the evidence. Out of character.

Sully is one of the most demonic characters in tv period. Him and Dushane deserved their ending.

I enjoyed watching it but I feel it could have been better. Honestly wish Jamie didn’t get killed off. Could have done a lot with his character.
Mandy is an emcee under the name of No Lay. Not my type, but I couldn't help notice them thangs like :shaq:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
What I liked about Sully is that his mind he's a man of principles. He sees shyt and his brain is screaming

giphy.gif

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Dont get the Sully respect in here, he's as big of scum as dushane if not more, absolute awful human with no code
I disagree.

He DID keep a code. After Leon, all of the people Sully killed (who weren't already fw him or his friend) were murdered or targeted because THEY broke a code.

Dushane - stole from Sully

Keiron - covered for Jaq who stole from Sully

Dris - tried to kill Sully because of hierarchy issues

Jamie - tried to get over on Summerhouse with the Spaniard border patrol dude

IMO Sully had the strongest code out of everyone on the show aside from Jamie...he was just a thugged out nikka that really got down. He was willing to take it there with anybody.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I disagree.

He DID keep a code. After Leon, all of the people Sully killed (who weren't already fw him or his friend) were murdered or targeted because THEY broke a code.

IMO Sully had the strongest code out of everyone on the show aside from Jamie...he was just a thugged out nikka that really got down. He was willing to take it there with anybody.

Facts
plus he never was cool with how Dushane got Jamie hemmed up, even though it was a much needed win for them at the time.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After experiencing sex Stef wasn't trying to miss out on that by potentially going to jail :pachaha:

I'm glad he didn't do it, he wasn't built like that, he's a nice kid

Yeah.... but although he wasn't built like that.... a lot of good kids turned cold from what they'd been through.... losing his parents, then Jamie it wouldn't be a stretch to see his heart turn black.

But ole girl came at just the right time for em.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree.

This is the truth - he was the only one who kept it solid - its only in summerhouse he was wild but after that he was the most solid in the entire show.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah.... but although he wasn't built like that.... a lot of good kids turned cold from what they'd been through.... losing his parents, then Jamie it wouldn't be a stretch to see his heart turn black.

What people expected was for the season to start with him being in the streets and then killing Sully to become 'top boy' while an image of Michael appears in the clouds like Eazy-E in Tha Crossroads video:mjlol:

I'm glad it showed his innocence, pain and conflict but did not have him going down a dark path

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

Between her and her mother, they're the most levelheaded people on the show. That was an unexpected and welcome change-up in how usually the portrayals go in these shows.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure it was Jaq going by the promo they put out:

There can only be one

I wanted more episodes but I’m cool with how it turned out. In that game there are no heroes, there are no happy endings, and that’s how it goes.

Really enjoyed the series all the way through

Last edited: