Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the love of his girl enabled him to see another way.... agreed it added depth that he could be the bigger man
and it was good writing that his girl aint get spooked when he got his chain back and fukked them guys up

After experiencing sex Stef wasn't trying to miss out on that by potentially going to jail :pachaha:

I'm glad he didn't do it, he wasn't built like that, he's a nice kid

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Was definitely the Irish who did in Sully. Take a look at the woman who worked the retirement home. She was shook as fukk, anf knew someone wqs going to double back and find out what happened. She knew she was screwed and only a small amount of tine before she had to answer for her role in it all.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there a show with worse poker faces than Top Boy?:dead:

Abigail in the nursing home might as well been wearing a big ass I CUT OFF THE CAMERAS AND AM SETTING YOU UP sign on her forehead:mjlol:

This nikka Kieron with the big scared eyes "I don't know who broke the vase" face the whole time these nikkas riding around looking for Jaq:mjlol:

Sully: 'where's Jaq :birdman:'

Keiron: 'Dunno blud I swear'
uh-oh.gif

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Show was rushed they boardwalk seasoned it. Crazy though Dushane got stringer belled when he should've seen it coming. How did he have no rainy day bread elsewhere like other drug dealers.

Kano is a great actor and really gave Sully that anti-hero feel. Jaq growing a conscious was annoying and in the end I wish she would've got her head blown off. Also she's the 1 that murked Sully 100% the killers bop gave that away. At the same time she knows Sully doesn't see his daughter on Thursday so might be the Irish.

Glad they didn't get cliche with Stef and let him be but that final scene with him was emotional and well acted.

-the Rwandan guy
:skip:thought that to for a sec thinking Kieron Palmer aint no Rwandan name until i clocked thats where the home office is deporting ppl to.
"Look at where we’re from. Look at it. If we are not monsters, we’re food... and I can never be food."
Up there with Marlos "My name is my name" but more poignant

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mandy :mjgrin:

I just finished & agree with most of this. 6 episodes didn't let it flesh out, even with all the shotty writing. been team Dushane since s1 but he was just moving stupidly here, all of them were. I agree that Jaq & Lauryn caused most of the issues the summerhouse faced. What was the point of her pressing the crackhead with the baby, to not do anything about it?

Also Jaq had to know involving Kireon was his death wish, she'd been around Sully & Dushane for years, she knew how they got down.

I'm ok with Stef not becoming a top boy, he didn't need that life

Also why did they just not use the 2 feds pretending to be feins plotting against Dushane storyline here?
The complaints about 6 episodes is more of an American bad writing issue than anything. 6 episodes is more than enough to finish this if the writing is competent

Keep in mind the OG first two seasons of Top Boy were only 4 episodes a piece. Adding 2-3 more episodes isn't gonna make the writing better

Netflix shows have a track record for dogshyt writing :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The complaints about 6 episodes is more of an American bad writing issue than anything. 6 episodes is more than enough to finish this if the writing is competent

Keep in mind the OG first two seasons of Top Boy were only 4 episodes a piece. Adding 2-3 more episodes isn't gonna make the writing better

Netflix shows have a track record for dogshyt writing

facts

plenty of times Netflix will have a great movie on their hands, only to ruin it in the last 20 minutes. :snoop:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Show was rushed they boardwalk seasoned it. Crazy though Dushane got stringer belled when he should've seen it coming. How did he have no rainy day bread elsewhere like other drug dealers.

Kano is a great actor and really gave Sully that anti-hero feel. Jaq growing a conscious was annoying and in the end I wish she would've got her head blown off. Also she's the 1 that murked Sully 100% the killers bop gave that away. At the same time she knows Sully doesn't see his daughter on Thursday so might be the Irish.

Glad they didn't get cliche with Stef and let him be but that final scene with him was emotional and well acted.

:skip:thought that to for a sec thinking Kieron Palmer aint no Rwandan name until i clocked thats where the home office is deporting ppl to.

Up there with Marlos "My name is my name" but more poignant

I noticed that too. That bop was pure Jaq.

Them Irish dudes were either mad sloppy or too arrogant, because there's no way I'm letting new nikkas know where my family is at and that we all gon be back there this weekend. They felt like they couldn't be touched or never had anybody resist them. Didn't even seem like real villains, just some dudes used to move the story further.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
yt guy on show due to bad writing- "I'm sending some friends, they will be there in an hour"
Dushane - My Opps/Brother and his homies is everywhere, we havent had no work this whole season, but I just snaked 25 thangs
ytguy- I need 20 ovem bruv
Dushane could have told em 10

Sent Friend's an hour later :deadrose: :dead:
Yt /white guy?
You blind?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
More than likely The McGees killed Sully

Brehs really believe that a big time Irish Family isn't going to retaliate against some brehs in the UK who don't even have the manpower to go to war. They got rid of the Morocco Cartel and didn't show the other members of the McGee Family. Tadgh's Brother or Sister probably runs it from Ireland.
It would've made more sense and played out better if Lizzie was related to the McGees

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
More than likely The McGees killed Sully

Brehs really believe that a big time Irish Family isn't going to retaliate against some brehs in the UK who don't even have the manpower to go to war. They got rid of the Morocco Cartel and didn't show the other members of the McGee Family. Tadgh's Brother or Sister probably runs it from Ireland.
💯, they spent too much time focusing on Abigil for it not to have been them.