O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to admit it...but Jaq and Lauryn in the long run did more harm than good.

Every season they fukked everyone shyt up...it was Lauryn who would fukk up and Jaq always would side with her at expense of the mandem.

S3: Lauryn having a fling with the opps and giving Sully's location at Jason's funeral...and Jaq covers it up so Sully never finds out

S4: Lauryn gets with the arms dealers (from Bristol?) And Jaq has her come back to London, bringing the arms dealer crew to town and Jaq begs for the squad to fight for Lauryn

S5: Lauryn dies of an overdose...and Jaq begins to reevaluate her life on the road and steals Sully and Dushane's shyt they got from the Irish Mob.

Honestly...her and her sister woulda BEEN kicked out the whip, brev.
Jaq is irritating because she's another example of horrible women writing these days

Women in these shows will ruin everything and face 0 consequences for their actions. Netflix shows got this shyt BAD

I was immediately :stopitslime: when Jaq took the dope because I knew she wasn't gonna suffer any consequences for it. Saw it and said :stopitslime:Yep. This bytch surviving :camby:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a show with worse poker faces than Top Boy?:dead:

Abigail in the nursing home might as well been wearing a big ass I CUT OFF THE CAMERAS AND AM SETTING YOU UP sign on her forehead:mjlol:

This nikka Kieron with the big scared eyes "I don't know who broke the vase" face the whole time these nikkas riding around looking for Jaq:mjlol:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Jaq is irritating because she's another example of horrible women writing these days

Women in these shows will ruin everything and face 0 consequences for their actions. Netflix shows got this shyt BAD

I was immediately :stopitslime: when Jaq took the dope because I knew she wasn't gonna suffer any consequences for it. Saw and said :stopitslime:Yep. This bytch surviving :camby:
I was watching her pistol whip Sully's shorty...the look on her face...knowing she dun fukked up...then she walks right into the Cafe...

When Sully says "Have you come to take a fukkin piss?" - I was like that's the biggest quotable of the season lmao

Meanwhile Keiron gets laid to waste because he wanted to be a good friend. Dude was absolutely SHOOK that whole ride he took with Sully. After he saw Si get gagged wit the oowap...u can see the fear in his eyes like he knew he fukkED UP

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Is there a show with worse poker faces than Top Boy?:dead:

Abigail in the nursing home might as well been wearing a big ass I CUT OFF THE CAMERAS AND AM SETTING YOU UP sign on her forehead:mjlol:

This nikka Kieron with the big scared eyes "I don't know who broke the vase" face the whole time these nikkas riding around looking for Jaq:mjlol:

That whole ride with Keiron and Sully was absolutely fukking nuts

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching her pistol whip Sully's shorty...the look on her face...knowing she dun fukked up...then she walks right into the Cafe...

When Sully says "Have you come to take a fukkin piss?" - I was like that's the biggest quotable of the season lmao

Meanwhile Keiron gets laid to waste because he wanted to be a good friend. Dude was absolutely SHOOK that whole ride he took with Sully. After he saw Si get gagged wit the oowap...u can see the fear in his eyes like he knew he fukkED UP
He said "Are you taking the fukkin piss?"

Taking the piss is Brit slang for "just joking" "fukkin with you"

Sully saying that was basically him saying "You gotta be fukkin kidding me:dahell:"

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
He said "Are you taking the fukkin piss?"

Taking the piss is Brit slang for "just joking" "fukkin with you"

Sully saying that was basically him saying "You gotta be fukkin kidding me:dahell:"
Oh word lol

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
The Irish would have gone for Sully's daughter too. She was already named
I was immediately :stopitslime: when Jaq took the dope because I knew she wasn't gonna suffer any consequences for it. Saw and said :stopitslime:Yep. This bytch surviving :camby:
:dead:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog you dont know what seeing a sibling get murked in front of you can do to someone so its possible ...

how you do that?
On your iphone
Go to Messages, upper-left corner, press “Edit”
Press “show recently deleted”

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Agreed

For all the shyt she caused, Jaq needed to get murked or really get her ass kicked badly.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He said "are you taking the piss?" which contextually means something completely different.