Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On episode 5, it's easy for anyone on iPhone to recover deleted text messages.

show-recently-deleted-message.png

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I hate....hate that Aaron just cut to Leeds and left Stef all alone, that's some bogus writing
Dog you dont know what seeing a sibling get murked in front of you can do to someone so its possible ...
On episode 5, it's easy for anyone on iPhone to recover deleted text messages.

show-recently-deleted-message.png
how you do that?

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah Dushane was going hard on the cardio for someone who could fall out at any second.

the more i think about it the more it makes sense it was the irish lot. They mentioned Sullys daughter by name meaning they had the drop on him from the start.
That's a really good point about Jinny bringing up the daughters info earlier at the stables...

Thought Si or Jak when I first saw it, but the more I thought about it felt like the 250k disappearing man's crew as Sully clapped both them boys that came at them in the riot. Felt professional/ assassin-like to me

Good finale but reminds me of the sopranos ending they coulda done something new

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
End of an era.

Perfect example of assumptions and pride. Things can be worked out if those hard conversations are had to figure out what the problem really is.

Regarding the end:

I thought the shooter was Jac. From the body type to the bop in the walk. Someone also mentioned a white dude so I have to take another look. The only person who could have gave Sully up to the Irish Mafia was Abigail and I don’t think it was them. It could also have been the cats trying to move Dushane out the country. Sully cost them two of their men and 20 keys

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
End of an era.

Perfect example of assumptions and pride. Things can be worked out if those hard conversations are had to figure out what the problem really is.

Regarding the end:

I thought the shooter was Jac. From the body type to the bop in the walk. Someone also mentioned a white dude so I have to take another look. The only person who could have gave Sully up to the Irish Mafia was Abigail and I don’t think it was them. It could also have been the cats trying to move Dushane out the country. Sully cost them two of their men and 20 keys
I think it's the latter when you really think about it. I noticed with this show you have to pay close attention to the dialogue even going back to summerhouse. I'm watching this season again because I watched most of it while working so I wasn't getting all of it fully

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
:dahell: mate, stop diccriding

So you're ready to believe that Si, a nicca who we've seen catch 0 bodies, bust 0 guns, and only slap man with pipes, and get embarrassed by Sully and shown levels...all of a sudden arrogantly bodied him, but Jaq, someone who we've actually seen shoot and body multiple niccas, is an impossibility???? What? :dead:
Who has Jaq bodied? Or even shot?

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Jaq on some fake morality shyt makes absolutely no sense
I hate to admit it...but Jaq and Lauryn in the long run did more harm than good.

Every season they fukked everyone shyt up...it was Lauryn who would fukk up and Jaq always would side with her at expense of the mandem.

S3: Lauryn having a fling with the opps and giving Sully's location at Jason's funeral...and Jaq covers it up so Sully never finds out

S4: Lauryn gets with the arms dealers (from Bristol?) And Jaq has her come back to London, bringing the arms dealer crew to town and Jaq begs for the squad to fight for Lauryn

S5: Lauryn dies of an overdose...and Jaq begins to reevaluate her life on the road and steals Sully and Dushane's shyt they got from the Irish Mob.

Honestly...her and her sister woulda BEEN kicked out the whip, brev.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how come Sully wasn't mad about Lithe running off with the money? He was giving her some for Tasha
Because he didn't have that much invested in the first place. Sully is not the investment type

Look back at his response when Dushane brought it up. His response was :manny: a couple hundred

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Because he didn't have that much invested in the first place. Sully is not the investment type

Look back at his response when Dushane brought it up. His response was :manny: a couple hundred
Dem nikkaz was rich...and all the way thugged out.