Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jaq really tho??

I just can't see her do it no matter Keiron, Lauren, Becks...I just still don't see her doing that shyt.

She was ready to run and skip town before she even found out Keiron was dead

I just don't see it happening. Had she ever killed anyone?
:dahell: mate, stop diccriding

So you're ready to believe that Si, a nicca who we've seen catch 0 bodies, bust 0 guns, and only slap man with pipes, and get embarrassed by Sully and shown levels...all of a sudden arrogantly bodied him, but Jaq, someone who we've actually seen shoot and body multiple niccas, is an impossibility???? What? :dead:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate....hate that Aaron just cut to Leeds and left Stef all alone, that's some bogus writing
Not really. That was good writing because that was Aaron MO from the jump. He only cared about himself, his career and getting out of the hood. He was a pagan as a brother.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
nah...them niccas were baby food

The way they got bodied was rushed. Guys who took out Moroccan kingpins in Morocco and transport shipments aren't baby food.

They probably based them on the Kinehan cartel. Got to give them paddies their due credit, they moved like latin american cartels while under 1st world policing/law systems.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Well that was depressing. :mjcry:

British police are so polite. lol

It aint Si, he was just a midlevel who follows orders, he is not going to be hunting Sully down at his daughters school. That is high level shyt, definitely the Irish. You are not killing two mob people and getting away with it

Lol at the breh who mentioned the caretaker lady disabling the cameras. She logged in to the computer, wouldn't they know she did it.

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Dushane essentially losing it all because of two flabby white broads and his needs to give into the demands of Shelly was out of character imo considering how bossed up he was in the last two Netflix seasons. I even thought his heart condition would've played a role
in his death
tbh. Honestly with how flip-floppy his relationship with Sully was dude could have just asked him to move some more work :manny: I know show had to end but his spiral felt mad random

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dushane essentially losing it all because of two flabby white broads and his needs to give into the demands of Shelly was out of character imo considering how bossed up he was in the last two Netflix seasons. I even thought his heart condition would've played a role
in his death
tbh. Honestly with how flip-floppy his relationship with Sully was dude could have just asked him to move some more work :manny: I know show had to end but his spiral felt mad random
Yeah Dushane was going hard on the cardio for someone who could fall out at any second.

the more i think about it the more it makes sense it was the irish lot. They mentioned Sullys daughter by name meaning they had the drop on him from the start.

Daps
show made me feel like shyt every time. in a good way, the atmosphere is just dark as hell. the writing wasnt the best in this last season, but it was still solid enough and the ending was correct, Dushane and Sully got what they deserved. I cant believe I watched the first season more than 10 years ago