ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This.

I feel like he would prolly be the only person Steph would tell as far as the location. Dude followed him on some lemme see if this lil nikka got enough heart to do this shyt. When he sees he doesn't. He keeps following dude and gets him at the perfect moment. Don't really need elite top notch skills for that type of hit if you been trailing the nikka.
The killer is white look at his hair when you freeze the frame.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Yeah Keiron got done up pretty bad...but he was a loyal friend. fukked wit the wrong one though Sully WILL KILL YOU
The crazy thing is in the first ep how Dushane was mad at Jaq for having his back. Straight up said Keiron is not his friend. He gave zero fukks. I think that hit her like WTF?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we’ll never know who did Sully but my guess it’s someone avenging the Irish. It was a swift one shot kill with poise. Someone who has done it before multiple times
That can still be anyone. It wasn't some difficult special ops kill. Man got the drop on him and fried his headtop. The irish mafia in this show were baby food anyway so I'm not hearing people succ them off (pause) like they were anything special

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Been busy w/ school, avoiding this thread

finally sat down and watched 2 ep's this afternoon

Sully episode one "You need to back up bruv, for me put something pon your headtop":martin:
Sully Episode two "We need to talk about this secondhand smoke I inherited ...you know I love you bruvone":whoa:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont get Shelley tho. She knew it was drug money. Why was she so mad there was no money anymore??:dahell:it aint even your money..
Her character was great. She was pure waffle and a bizzle at her core. As soon as the money dried up she was out. Now I have a tv character to point to as an example of why i don't take lauryn hill/erykah badu type women seriously :salute:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Look at where we’re from. Look at it. If we are not monsters, we’re food... and I can never be food."
When he said that...a part of me thought someone on the writing staff is a queenzflip fan and watched the killa kev interview.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Si :mjlol:breh tgat got violated by the gun in his mouth? Nah that showed the whole crew what he was, a pussio(subtitles) next to a real top boy :dame:.......that was the end of his chapter :ahh:. I don't see it being the irish boys cos pops was senile as fukk he aint gonna be able to tell.was jaq man for keiron and her freedom

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't feeling this final season, shyt felt disjointed. Sully and DuShane's brains turned to mush with a lot of the decisions. the only thing they did that seemed in behavior was
the nursing home with... caretaker spy. Why does this old lady know how to hack computers and disable cameras :dead:

The whole police issue was forced and pointless too. I'm glad the series came to a resolution. I'm seeing theories on the ending and I gotta ask
Nobody else thinks it was Si? Dude already wanted Sully dead and the way Sully embarrassed him was unforgivable
nah, as much as I liked Si, he weren't built like that...he hadn't bodied anyone before and the person who did its bop was way too arrogant with it. The person who did had bodies. In regards to that lot the only person I can see doing it is Jaq and even when saying that she weren't on doing any crud to Dushane or Sully. She knew her level. The point of Sully's murder isn't to focus on who done it, it's to acknowledge you can't overplay your part and do too much crud...you're gonna get yours and it'll come from the most random place. He had too many beefs and too many opps. It literally could be anyone

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
The irish theory makes the most sense, based on how clean the shot was. Lizzy gave them sully's details.

Si would have lit up the car.

Lizzy's the Kaiser Soze of this shyt. She's gonna fill the void on the streets now and can reinvest in the summerhouse regeneration.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irish theory makes the most sense, based on how clean the shot was. Lizzy gave them sully's details.

Si would have lit up the car.

Lizzy's the Kaiser Soze of this shyt. She's gonna fill the void on the streets now and can reinvest in the summerhouse regeneration.
nah...them niccas were baby food