DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Yeah uncle was left alive, that hit was too big for there to be no consequences and like you said the show made it clear those dudes were heavy players, maybe more episodes would have explored that
Yeah it could have easily have been another throwaway henchman like the guy they clipped in the nursing home

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
U know what...now that u mention it. Had to been the Irish.

Dude Sully was playing with some heavy players and he and Dushane only took out that one dude and his brother. The old man (their uncle right?) was left alive? They left a whole crime syndicate with their head cut off acting like nothing was gonna happen.

Dushane had mobbed out clean up nikkaz ready to take him to Turkey in exchange for 20 bricks.

Thugged out shyt.
Nah it most definitely is Si or the people who were taking Dushane to Turkey.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I think it was Si too. Fact that Steph admitted to him he saw Sully do Jamie.

Coupled with the fact Sully literally gagged Si in front of his whole squad with the oo-wap

I'm actually convinced Si did it for Steph...since Steph still young in the game ns...that the 2 orchestrated the hit to be that way.

This.

I feel like he would prolly be the only person Steph would tell as far as the location. Dude followed him on some lemme see if this lil nikka got enough heart to do this shyt. When he sees he doesn't. He keeps following dude and gets him at the perfect moment. Don't really need elite top notch skills for that type of hit if you been trailing the nikka.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The ending was good.

HELL I would even say this was the BEST SEASON and more in line with Top Boy “Summerhouse”:yeshrug:

The first two seasons made Sully and Dushane to be the “good guys” you’re meant to root for like in Power :mjtf:

Here it was more like “Summerhouse” where they were despicable and everyone else is nothing but a pawn to them and either suffers or gets killed as a result from their workers to the entire community. That’s what Snowfall FAILED to do in its final season because they were SCARED to Villainize Franklin.

Facts

This season really doubled down on how terrible Sully and Dushane are as people. Even the people around them started questioning them and looking at them nikkas sideways. Nobody wanted to directly deal with them nikkas. :mjlol:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
This.

I feel like he would prolly be the only person Steph would tell as far as the location. Dude followed him on some lemme see if this lil nikka got enough heart to do this shyt. When he sees he doesn't. He keeps following dude and gets him at the perfect moment. Don't really need elite top notch skills for that type of hit if you been trailing the nikka.
Si a real, street, thugged out nikka.

:wow:

I wouldn't be surprised

:patrice:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Facts

This season really doubled down on how terrible Sully and Dushane are as people. Even the people around them started questioning them and looking at them nikkas sideways. Nobody wanted to directly deal with them nikkas. :mjlol:
Sully been all the way thugged out since killing Leon.

Grimey, thugged out shyt