the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I wasn't feeling this final season, shyt felt disjointed. Sully and DuShane's brains turned to mush with a lot of the decisions. the only thing they did that seemed in behavior was
the nursing home with... caretaker spy. Why does this old lady know how to hack computers and disable cameras :dead:

The whole police issue was forced and pointless too. I'm glad the series came to a resolution. I'm seeing theories on the ending and I gotta ask
Nobody else thinks it was Si? Dude already wanted Sully dead and the way Sully embarrassed him was unforgivable
I thought so too but I read it wasn't. It's supposed to be it could've been anyone

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Tbr it probably was Si or an Irish mob member who killed Sully...I HIGHLY doubt it was Jaq. She would have just left town because I even doubt Sully would have had it in him to go after her. He saw her as a younger version of him fr

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Si been a wit the shyts nikka

U peep him grab the steel pipe in the Underground when his op had the shank.

Thugged out shyt.

I'm not talking about Si being down to kill, I'm talking about the technique, you saw what my post was referencing either address it or just ignore me breh jeez

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I'm not talking about Si being down to kill, I'm talking about the technique, you saw what my post was referencing either address it or just ignore me breh jeez
How u know he not nice wit the gunplay tho?

We never saw him even try to shoot anyone he's been waving it around and beating cats up the past 3 seasons he could have been nice this whole time lol

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How u know he not nice wit the gunplay tho?

We never saw him even try to shoot anyone he's been waving it around and beating cats up the past 3 seasons he could have been nice this whole time lol

Now that's a better response, it could be Si but from his previous actions I don't see him being that calculated or smooth, I'd wager it was Jaq or the Irish that did it but eh who knows

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love the parallels between Dushane/Sully & Avon/Stringer. Both duos couldn’t fully accept/respect their counterpart for what they were. Sully not respecting Dushane’s business mindedness and Dushane not respecting Sully’s ruggedness and ruthless devotion to keeping it gangsta.

Imagine if black men just showed each other grace and respect :wow:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Now that's a better response, it could be Si but from his previous actions I don't see him being that calculated or smooth, I'd wager it was Jaq or the Irish that did it but eh who knows
Jaq really tho??

I just can't see her do it no matter Keiron, Lauren, Becks...I just still don't see her doing that shyt.

She was ready to run and skip town before she even found out Keiron was dead

I just don't see it happening. Had she ever killed anyone?

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
U know what...now that u mention it. Had to been the Irish.

Dude Sully was playing with some heavy players and he and Dushane only took out that one dude and his brother. The old man (their uncle right?) was left alive? They left a whole crime syndicate with their head cut off acting like nothing was gonna happen.

Dushane had mobbed out clean up nikkaz ready to take him to Turkey in exchange for 20 bricks.

Thugged out shyt.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jaq really tho??

I just can't see her do it no matter Keiron, Lauren, Becks...I just still don't see her doing that shyt.

She was ready to run and skip town before she even found out Keiron was dead

I just don't see it happening. Had she ever killed anyone?

The writing is already bad having her steal from Sully so why not give her assassin skills :pachaha:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U know what...now that u mention it. Had to been the Irish.

Dude Sully was playing with some heavy players and he and Dushane only took out that one dude and his brother. The old man (their uncle right?) was left alive? They left a whole crime syndicate with their head cut off acting like nothing was gonna happen.

Dushane had mobbed out clean up nikkaz ready to take him to Turkey in exchange for 20 bricks.

Thugged out shyt.

Yeah uncle was left alive, that hit was too big for there to be no consequences and like you said the show made it clear those dudes were heavy players, maybe more episodes would have explored that