Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Yep
I think the first 2 seasons were only 4 episodes.

Those seasons still didn't feel rushed to me like this did
Summmer house was made for terrestrial tv so different producers and writers, tv sponsors etc.Also Summer house was over a decade ago pre bingeing culture so you had to wait a week to see each episode.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn I need to watch this today or tomorrow…supposed to rain all day tomorrow…perfect day to marathon this

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I wasn't feeling this final season, shyt felt disjointed. Sully and DuShane's brains turned to mush with a lot of the decisions. the only thing they did that seemed in behavior was
the nursing home with... caretaker spy. Why does this old lady know how to hack computers and disable cameras :dead:

The whole police issue was forced and pointless too. I'm glad the series came to a resolution. I'm seeing theories on the ending and I gotta ask
Nobody else thinks it was Si? Dude already wanted Sully dead and the way Sully embarrassed him was unforgivable

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't feeling this final season, shyt felt disjointed. Sully and DuShane's brains turned to mush with a lot of the decisions. the only thing they did that seemed in behavior was
the nursing home with... caretaker spy. Why does this old lady know how to hack computers and disable cameras :dead:

The whole police issue was forced and pointless too. I'm glad the series came to a resolution. I'm seeing theories on the ending and I gotta ask
Nobody else thinks it was Si? Dude already wanted Sully dead and the way Sully embarrassed him was unforgivable

Maybe it' Si but I think it's one of the Irish folk

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps

I think it was Si too. Fact that Steph admitted to him he saw Sully do Jamie.

Coupled with the fact Sully literally gagged Si in front of his whole squad with the oo-wap

I'm actually convinced Si did it for Steph...since Steph still young in the game ns...that the 2 orchestrated the hit to be that way.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we’ll never know who did Sully but my guess it’s someone avenging the Irish. It was a swift one shot kill with poise. Someone who has done it before multiple times

True, I was thinking Si but that was too clean of a hit to be a road yute, it has to be the Irish but with the bad writing on this show who knows

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it was Si too. Fact that Steph admitted to him he saw Sully do Jamie.

Coupled with the fact Sully literally gagged Si in front of his whole squad with the oo-wap

I'm actually convinced Si did it for Steph...since Steph still young in the game ns...that the 2 orchestrated the hit to be that way.

Only issue is that it was so clean and swift, when did Si get skills like that :heh: