Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Thank you to those who spoiler shyt.

Those who don't are dikkheads

Jards

All Star
Daps
Season 3 was perfect in how it reintroduced the main characters and introduced a new dynamic in the ZTs. Season 4 was a severe drop off due to the Lauren and Curtis storyline which was cheeks. I think season 4 also suffered from making Jamie take a more of a back seat to the story as his storyline was probably the best thing about season 3 but if anything they should’ve just got rid of the Lauren storyline altogether, merged seasons 4 and 5 together and then have called it a day

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I avoided this thread for a specific reason absolutely perfect and into the show

Reminded me a lot of Gomorrah

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Pawgset takes no Ls. Lizzie's gonna be the new plug and getting fresh dikk.

They dumbed down all the main characters this season. But Dushane was the worst. The old Dushane hill would have used the incident as long term leverage over the white guy, taxed his properties etc. The mistake was more on him for giving all his money to criminals.

Not really sure how that's too farfetched we've seen people who end up with their ego being their own downfall.

Remember Stringer Bell and Clay Davis

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Finished it, well i was wrong about everything :pachaha: .Season wasn't good, everything felt rushed in order to finish up everyone's arc.

Final dialogue with Sully and Dushane was good.

And I think Jaq killed him. She looks at her girl saying everything will be fine, her last chat with Sully he said thats why she aint getting a pass. How would it be all fine? Killing Sully is the only way.

Shame this is how the show finished on a lower note than the other seasons but i guess that happens a lot.

And the fukk was going on with Barry Keoghans accent. Flipped back and forth and all over the place,and no Irish gypsies dont do that.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Yo....this season sucked. All over the place, no clear understanding on how to develop anybody other then jamies little bro and just bad writing in general.

So much random shyt happens....the writers of the first 3 seasons must not be same as the ones of the lsst 2.