serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many loose ends. What happened to the undercover police pretending to be fiends last season? The police had dushane under observation for a long time.

The Irish cartel that was only two people :troll:

Why was summerhouse being taken over if the developers no longer existed?

There is no way Dushane would have had all his money in one place - he was ghost like(not as smart) with his ability to navigate situations.

Jaq taking the keys made zero sense as sully told her to take as long as she needed.

Not to make it about race but I also realised that the main writer is a middle aged white guy so no way Sully was going to survive.

The difference between this and the last season of snowfall makes you realise how good Snowfall is/was

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Sully is probably the most gully character in UK history. Dushane would have been shytting his pants, clutching his chest facing the barrel of the gun lol.

It was a good show tbf. It was frustrating how they rushed and dumbed down the characters though.

-The paddies were like a Power villain. James bond villain OP level then get smoked like some bums.

-jaq was :childplease:. Her play was so dumb that it ruined the season for me. Made no sense and she got ol' boy killed and might have kicked off a war with fields.
-dushane was :wtf: and :childplease:. It seems like they tried to imitate snowfall but Dushane was an og, he wouldn't have trusted them with everything. Then he fukked everything up when he could have had the property developer under his thumb and getting his regular pension from sully.

-the Rwandan guy (I swear this was a different actor or he lost mad weight) was :childplease:. He should have knocked out jaq and took the food back.

-the kids trying to shoot Dushane was dumb

I did think it was better than snowfall before this season but I can't say that now. Snowfall was more ambitious and they had full seasons. Snowfall also had one of the most powerful endings in TV history.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
The ending was good.

HELL I would even say this was the BEST SEASON and more in line with Top Boy “Summerhouse”:yeshrug:

The first two seasons made Sully and Dushane to be the “good guys” you’re meant to root for like in Power :mjtf:

Here it was more like “Summerhouse” where they were despicable and everyone else is nothing but a pawn to them and either suffers or gets killed as a result from their workers to the entire community. That’s what Snowfall FAILED to do in its final season because they were SCARED to Villainize Franklin.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
The ending was good.

HELL I would even say this was the BEST SEASON and more in line with Top Boy “Summerhouse”:yeshrug:

The first two seasons made Sully and Dushane to be the “good guys” you’re meant to root for like in Power :mjtf:

Here it was more like “Summerhouse” where they were despicable and everyone else is nothing but a pawn to them and either suffers or gets killed as a result from their workers to the entire community. That’s what Snowfall FAILED to do in its final season because they were SCARED to Villainize Franklin.

Word.

In the Snowfall finale, they completely stripped Franklin down to everything he was at the beginning. A smart, enterprising young man. But since $ corrupted him along the way, the separation between him and the cream hurt. BAD.

Dushane has always bounced back. Examples:

Escaping London in Summerhouse S2 finale after Michael gets marked

Top Boy Season 1 when he begins to work for Sugar

Dude has ALWAYS been jumping in and out from the red to the green. That's just the person he is. Franklin's adversity was always mutiny, and gang violence on a whole other level in Los Angeles. He NEVER had to worry about money...at least was never at the lows Dushane would get at times...having to beg his brother for ends...or having Life and Elizabeth run off with all his shyt.

So we never really needed to see Franklin get THAT grimey. It was all the same charade until the show was over for Franklin. Dushane just kept pushing a very dangerous line until his time was up.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About Jaq...

How could she be mad at Sully for killing Kieron when she's the reason he got killed? She asked him for the stash house location, robbed it, showed him the bags, and forced him to lie to protect her. Once she goes off the grid they'll know it's her so Kieron is dead. She returns the food and Kieron is exposed for helping her so he's dead.

Also the chick in the stash house clearly saw Jaq. She doesn't know her but how did she not tell Sully that the person who robbed her was petite so likely a female?:what:

Curtis and the Irish kid were great villains they could have done more with.

Lauryn is one the worst characters on a high quality show in TV history. She served a purpose in season 3 but once she was sent away she didn't need to be seen or heard from again. She's impossible to root for or redeem. She's a waste of screen time especially when it's a short final season.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
About Jaq...

How could she be mad at Sully for killing Kieron when she's the reason he got killed? She asked him for the stash house location, robbed it, showed him the bags, and forced him to lie to protect her. Once she goes off the grid they'll know it's her so Kieron is dead. She returns the food and Kieron is exposed for helping her so he's dead.

Also the chick in the stash house clearly saw Jaq. She doesn't know her but how did she not tell Sully that the person who robbed her was petite so likely a female?:what:

Curtis and the Irish kid were great villains they could have done more with.

Lauryn is one the worst characters on a high quality show in TV history. She served a purpose in season 3 but once she was sent away she didn't need to be seen or heard from again. She's impossible to root for or redeem. She's a waste of screen time especially when it's a short final season.

Yeah Keiron got done up pretty bad...but he was a loyal friend. fukked wit the wrong one though Sully WILL KILL YOU

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say though I can't for the life of me understand how Jaq was so pressed about how that nitty was treating her baby, went up in her drum, saw how the baby was living, and then left the yout and forgot about it...what :heh:???

Just went and hung out in a stinky junkie yard and wasted a nittys get high time for no reason? lol