Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Thoughts on that last scene

Jaq did that last thing. The person didn’t have brown hair, it was their hoodie. With the bomber jacket as well and the walk, that was Jaq 100%.

She deserved to go this season because of the dumb, pointless dikkhead moves.

Sully is sully. He's generally a fair guy. If you fukk with him, then he'll fukk with you. And he makes that known.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Thoughts on that last scene

Jaq did that last thing. The person didn’t have brown hair, it was their hoodie. With the bomber jacket as well and the walk, that was Jaq 100%.
Maybe. I watched it back at least 5 times trying to figure it out.

possibly the someone who worked with the guys getting Dushane out

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
She deserved to go this season because of the dumb, pointless dikkhead moves.

Sully is sully. He's generally a fair guy. If you fukk with him, then he'll fukk with you. And he makes that known.
nah Sully was a GRADE 1 dikkhead in summerhouse, he killed Ra'Nells mentor for no reason. Dushane was the level headed one back in season 1

Sully NEEDS to GO :camby:

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
I love the parallels between Dushane/Sully & Avon/Stringer. Both duos couldn’t fully accept/respect their counterpart for what they were. Sully not respecting Dushane’s business mindedness and Dushane not respecting Sully’s ruggedness and ruthless devotion to keeping it gangsta.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Maybe. I watched it back at least 5 times trying to figure it out.

possibly the someone who worked with the guys getting Dushane out
Sopranos ending all over again. Whodunnit?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
as a whole you can tell they just wanted to finish this season and had ran out of ideas, 6 eps wasnt enough but they still had time for a stupid storyline of Jaq having a moment of madness then not even running away with the food/money. Whole time me and my friend watched her we said this doesnt make sense.

I feel it was her who killed Sully though for Kieron and he basically told her he wasnt going to let her off so she was still under threat. And how was Dushayne completely broke, you really gave all your money for the summerhouse project?

they rushed the irish being wiped out then gave us a silly subplot of Jaq the most loyal soldier going rogue then changing her mind the next day