Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Producers saw snowfall and got inspired

It jumped the shark a little too much with the anarchy back drop.

I left it not liking a single character as all the main summerhouse team were moving :wtf:

Yutes hyping themselves up to drill in the mirror :mjlol:

It's nice they left the ending open ended. As there's a bunch of people who could have done it and a few straps were lying around the scene after that night of fukkery.

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It jumped the shark a little too much with the anarchy back drop.

I left it not liking a single character as all the main summerhouse team were moving :wtf:

Yutes hyping themselves up to drill in the mirror :mjlol:

It's nice they left the ending open ended. As there's a bunch of people who could have done it and a few straps were lying around the scene after that night of fukkery.
I think it was Jaq

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had enough time to digest this and my final verdict is this was average at best, it was a decent send off but they could've did much better. A few more episodes would've really helped the storyline. The writing was definitely rushed and sloppy. Dushane made mistakes he never would've made in previous seasons. Jaq's story arc was the most bizarre to me, there's no reason whatsoever for her to do what she did with Sully's food. She could've easily walked away from the game and took her girl and nephew with her.

I'm proud of Shelly, she made the right move.

Stef will probably end up alright.

Sully was Sully. Pure heartless scumbag...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was Jaq

Hell no it wasn't. You could clearly see the persons hair. It was a white guy.

I was thinking the Irish were going to get him because that storyline wrapped up too easily without Sully facing any consequences. It was them because they knew about his daughter so they caught him visiting her and finished it.

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell no it wasn't. You could clearly see the persons hair. It was a white guy.

I was thinking the Irish were going to get him because that storyline wrapped up too easily without Sully facing any consequences. It was them because they knew about his daughter so they caught him visiting her and finished it.
You probably right... I'm gonna go back and slow it down

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I've had enough time to digest this and my final verdict is this was average at best, it was a decent send off but they could've did much better. A few more episodes would've really helped the storyline. The writing was definitely rushed and sloppy. Dushane made mistakes he never would've made in previous seasons. Jaq's story arc was the most bizarre to me, there's no reason whatsoever for her to do what she did with Sully's food. She could've easily walked away from the game and took her girl and nephew with her.

I'm proud of Shelly, she made the right move.

Stef will probably end up alright.

Sully was Sully. Pure heartless scumbag...

Dushane and Sully didn't seem to work out that the whole shyt was
lizzy, including the paddy gang

Jaq was an airhead on her period this season

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Finished episode 1 before lunch. You get the sense already that we're back to Season 1 "Scumbag" Sully.

Episode 2: I had a moment JUST LIKE Jamie's brother at the gym in elementary one time when I went with my sister to her HS gym. Seen some cat repping 135 or so and thought "shyt I can do that :ehh:"

The only difference is someone had to come and save me AFTER it caved my chest in and I was fighting for dear life :mjlol:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
So Top Boy ended up being two white ladies :dahell:

Pawgset takes no Ls. Lizzie's gonna be the new plug and getting fresh dikk.

They dumbed down all the main characters this season. But Dushane was the worst. The old Dushane hill would have used the incident as long term leverage over the white guy, taxed his properties etc. The mistake was more on him for giving all his money to criminals.