Top Boy (Season 4)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just got done binging it. This season is all over the place. No clear direction and alot of random story lines. No wonder why this season only has 8 episodes. They didn't have a clue on what stories to tell for this season.

They have a massive problem in spain with the police out there, but that is suddenly handled quickly with Sully killing the police. This is after Sully looking like he is out the game, when living next to a old faced white broad. Suddenly his albino niece shows up with some problems and he becomes a menace again. Jamie is alot less effective in this season....dude is basically Dushane's b**ch. Dude can't even control his younger brothers, somehow his youngest brother is always angry following a girl abandoned by her parents. Then suddenly we have a random ass storyline about Lauryn and her new baby daddy, Dushane's girl removing a body and some other bs.

2.5 years and this is the best they could come up with? not worth the wait. The dushane and sully storylines have run their course. They need to hand it over to the next generation, can't be 40 talking about your a "Top Boy", what kinda grown ass man says he is a top boy.

Negged

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
One thing I noticed was Kit saying he had a cousin in Cardiff...My girl watches another show called Sex Education on Netflix. It takes place in Wales. The actor who plays Kit plays a character on that show as well. I wasn't sure where Cardiff was so I Google it in relation to Sex Education. They film in Cardiff. I guess it was a subtle nod to him the actor being in both Netflix shows.
:manny:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Its crazy for as psycho as Sully and Dushane are, they were shook as fukk of Rafe in season 2. Would be interesting to see him and his brother pop up next season.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Just got done binging it. This season is all over the place. No clear direction and alot of random story lines. No wonder why this season only has 8 episodes. They didn't have a clue on what stories to tell for this season.

They have a massive problem in spain with the police out there, but that is suddenly handled quickly with Sully killing the police. This is after Sully looking like he is out the game, when living next to a old faced white broad. Suddenly his albino niece shows up with some problems and he becomes a menace again. Jamie is alot less effective in this season....dude is basically Dushane's b**ch. Dude can't even control his younger brothers, somehow his youngest brother is always angry following a girl abandoned by her parents. Then suddenly we have a random ass storyline about Lauryn and her new baby daddy, Dushane's girl removing a body and some other bs.

2.5 years and this is the best they could come up with? not worth the wait. The dushane and sully storylines have run their course. They need to hand it over to the next generation, can't be 40 talking about your a "Top Boy", what kinda grown ass man says he is a top boy.
Breh spoilers please the fukk :why:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:
RIP Ats. I feel so sorry for his moms and she might be getting deported too.

Yo who the fukk is this crazy psycho family Jaq's sister got herself involved with? :dahell: That bird just stay getting herself in some shyt. :mjlol:

Bytch got exiled because she was involved with a roadman, gets a new chance at life and what she does do.... get's involved with another roadman. There are a lot of birds like this IRL :francis:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There won't be a next-generation, I think the show ends with Dushane in jail and Sulley dead and the game will move on as if they never exsisted

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Breh spoilers please the fukk :why:

Spoilers been added.

There won't be a next-generation, I think the show ends with Dushane in jail and Sulley dead and the game will move on as if they never exsisted

They had perfect opportunity leaving the show to Jamie, Kit and so forth, but killed them off. Even with Dushane and Sully gone that dosen't mean they have to end it there....keep it going and tell the next story. most of this season we saw dushane in his luxury apartment and sully in his boat.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Spoilers been added.

They had perfect opportunity leaving the show to Jamie, Kit and so forth, but killed them off. Even with Dushane and Sully gone that dosen't mean they have to end it there....keep it going and tell the next story. most of this season we saw dushane in his luxury apartment and sully in his boat.

show is popular as hell and I’m sure it’s not even that expensive to make, like there other Netflix shows

Last edited: