Top Boy (Season 4)

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I wonder how much money these folks are bringing in
Deshane and sully obviously eating off the food . Looks like Jamie was feeding his brehs better than deshane was his. The others getting a raw deal

Notice how many more youngers are hustling from Summerhouse as compared to the Fields. Most of the Fields cats are probably 21+...majority of Dushane's people are 15-18 apart from Jaq, ol boy who's mother is moving to Bolton (forgot his name), and dude with the dreads who got stabbed in the ZT attack in S3.

And notice how run-down Summerhouse is compared to the Fields. Dushane really milking the hood dry of human resources fr fr.

Dude really don't even care:wow::wow:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
only reason i could think of is that Jamie was riding with Modie and them when he got shot. Also Leyton tried to get at Sully at the gravesite. These are all Jamie's "guys". In Sully's head, Jamie is them, thats all the justification he needed.

Jamie was gonna kill Dushane sooner of later Gz...don't let him murdering Kit fool you...he didn't do it for Dushane...he did it bc Stef and Aaron didn't want to leave London.

Sully made the right choice in the grande scheme of things. But horrible timing and execution.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
tbf Jamie lived longer than he should especially when Juan let out he was trying to double dip. Sully could have easily left him dead with Juan as well. I am kinda interested where they take the Liverpool subplot. Vee is still around and she doesn't look the type to take vios lying down.

Vee was looking good all season B. i'm tryna see more of her next season :shaq:

Top-Boy-vee-actress-ava-brennan-netflix-3969462.jpg

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he didn't kill kit to prove his loyalty to dushane. He gave less than 0% of a fucc about dushane. He killed kit for his brothers because they were bucking up about moving so much

Watch next season...stef will be turnt super savage :banderas: and sully killed jamie because 1. beef is everlasting for him 2. to spite dushane and 3. he was jealous of jamie
i'm still trying to figure Sully's end game here :patrice:its like he doesn't want to be involved with Dushane but he doesn't want to be on the outside either.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm still trying to figure Sully's end game here :patrice:its like he doesn't want to be involved with Dushane but he doesn't want to be on the outside either.

highkey...scully moves like a scorned gyal when it comes to dushane...fucc knows what his endgame is...the writers themselves probably only have that half patterned out atm

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vee was looking good all season B. i'm tryna see more of her next season :shaq:

Top-Boy-vee-actress-ava-brennan-netflix-3969462.jpg

I don't find her all that attractive but I can't lie, I like a boss b'tch...and when she rinsed off the big boy clip in the shop...man was looking at her different :shaq:

oh yer, this part here of my post is just for my US bredrins...

if they really want to try to ground the liverpool story...dem man will come back. Liverpool man by rule of thumb are fuccin tapped and are serious as fucc. they do not play games. That city is crazy and gutter as fucc. I respect the hell out of their collective gangsta.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't find her all that attractive but I can't lie, I like a boss b'tch...and when she rinsed off the big boy clip in the shop...man was looking at her different :shaq:

oh yer, this part here of my post is just for my US bredrins...

if they really want to try to ground the liverpool story...dem man will come back. Liverpool man by rule of thumb are fuccin tapped and are serious as fucc. they do not play games. That city is crazy and gutter as fucc. I respect the hell out of their collective gangsta.

Oh no not Liverpool
nwo-scotthall.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I need somebody to bring me up to speed on a couple tings. Why isn’t Dushane fukking with Lauryn? I forgot what she did. And what is up with crazy ass Curtis and his sister? Them 2 are complete nuts.

*kisses teeth*