Top Boy (Season 4)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
from all the spoiler tags i was def expecting

Curtis’ fam to come back and get their last licks in but I guess they knew better. I’m glad they got this twisted ass nikka before he became the villain for another season. He was a nice little distraction but that crazy-smart Nikka routine could have gotten played out very fast like 50 in power.

Sad how the ZT’s really ended up going out. They just eventually ended up getting swallowed up by Dushanes crew like i thought they would. It was fun having a young crew trying to take over last season but I guess all good things have to come to an end.

Sully and Dushane are eventually gonna get whats coming to them but with how long these seasons take to come out it might not be for another 10 years.

Not really sure where they’re gonna take this next season. Biggest plot line they have is the trial/snitch

I doubt the snitch storyline comes back - Dushane told him exactly what it was if he talked and Reuben knows he's not fukking around.

I can see Dushane dying from his heart condition on some Michael Corleone shyt.

Lord help Sully if Jamie's brothers click up and come back for him. The younger one is into some street shyt with the girl and the older one is on the cusp of getting his college degree, and can keep them legit.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I doubt the snitch storyline comes back - Dushane told him exactly what it was if he talked and Reuben knows he's not fukking around.

I can see Dushane dying from his heart condition on some Michael Corleone shyt.

Lord help Sully if Jamie's brothers click up and come back for him. The younger one is into some street shyt with the girl and the older one is on the cusp of getting his college degree, and can keep them legit.

lmaooo foh B

Sully can probably body 5 Stefans and 3 Aarons on sum Dynasty Wars shyt if it were to come to that

dynasty-warriors-9-gif-5.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
lmaooo foh B

Sully can probably body 5 Stefans and 3 Aarons on sum Dynasty Wars shyt if it were to come to that

dynasty-warriors-9-gif-5.gif

You say this like we didn't just watch him get kidnapped and have the shyt beaten out of him on IG Live.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
You say this like we didn't just watch him get kidnapped and have the shyt beaten out of him on IG Live.

You comparing 6 grown ass armed rude bois to a 14yr old kid and his 20yr old bookworm older brother?

:mjlol:

And @TradePascalSiakam I recognize what u were talking about now. I ain't know Sully was on IG live when he got beat up.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
You comparing 6 grown ass armed rude bois to a 14yr old kid and his 20yr old bookworm older brother?

:mjlol:

And @TradePascalSiakam I recognize what u were talking about now. I ain't know Sully was on IG live when he got beat up.

Didn't expect Omar to get clapped by Kenard either, but here we are. :yeshrug: