Top Boy (Season 4)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't give a fukk what anyone thinks... Sully gotta die! His sole purpose in life right now is to undermine Dushane and now he's about to start another fukkin war over some bullshyt...

sully needs to go out like gennaro sevastano

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I knew jaq was a dime piece under all that tomboy thuggery.... :noah:

16216959936266_Jasmine-Jobson.jpg

she's a great actress I don't even think she's a lesbian in real life. I'm glad they increased her role for this season

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Did sully ever get back at Cyprus
one minute he’s getting jumped next I see him in Spain did I miss something

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk what anyone thinks... Sully gotta die! His sole purpose in life right now is to undermine Dushane and now he's about to start another fukkin war over some bullshyt...

Great season but that shyt put me in a bad mood.
Him and his brothers were the only characters I was pulling for this season. :mjcry:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Just got done binging it. This season is all over the place. No clear direction and alot of random story lines. No wonder why this season only has 8 episodes. They didn't have a clue on what stories to tell for this season.

They have a massive problem in spain with the police out there, but that is suddenly handled quickly with Sully killing the police. This is after Sully looking like he is out the game, when living next to a old faced white broad. Suddenly his albino niece shows up with some problems and he becomes a menace again. Jamie is alot less effective in this season....dude is basically Dushane's b**ch. Dude can't even control his younger brothers, somehow his youngest brother is always angry following a girl abandoned by her parents. Then suddenly we have a random ass storyline about Lauryn and her new baby daddy, Dushane's girl removing a body and some other bs.

2.5 years and this is the best they could come up with? not worth the wait. The dushane and sully storylines have run their course. They need to hand it over to the next generation, can't be 40 talking about your a "Top Boy", what kinda grown ass man says he is a top boy.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just got done binging it. This season is all over the place. No clear direction and alot of random story lines. No wonder why this season only has 8 episodes. They didn't have a clue on what stories to tell for this season.

They have a massive problem in spain with the police out there, but that is suddenly handled quickly with Sully killing the police. This is after Sully looking like he is out the game, when living next to a old faced white broad. Suddenly his albino niece shows up with some problems and he becomes a menace again. Jamie is alot less effective in this season....dude is basically Dushane's b**ch. Dude can't even control his younger brothers, somehow his youngest brother is always angry following a girl abandoned by her parents. Then suddenly we have a random ass storyline about Lauryn and her new baby daddy, Dushane's girl removing a body and some other bs.

2.5 years and this is the best they could come up with? not worth the wait. The dushane and sully storylines have run their course. They need to hand it over to the next generation, can't be 40 talking about your a "Top Boy", what kinda grown ass man says he is a top boy.

What next generation? :heh: