Top Boy (Season 4)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wonder how much money these folks are bringing in
Deshane and sully obviously eating off the food . Looks like Jamie was feeding his brehs better than deshane was his. The others getting a raw deal

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tbf Jamie lived longer than he should especially when Juan let out he was trying to double dip. Sully could have easily left him dead with Juan as well. I am kinda interested where they take the Liverpool subplot. Vee is still around and she doesn't look the type to take vios lying down.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Just finished watching the season...

WTF BRUV?!
QG6aVkm.gif

Yo Sully gotta go bruvs fukk this shyt :pacspit:

I understand he had tension with Jamie but I still can't understand why he would kill the brotha?! shyt really wasn't that deep or was it brehs? I'm really here thinking hard AF as to why Sully felt the need to kill Jamie? Can anyone make this shyt make sense? smh

It deadass feels like part of this was to be spiteful to Dushane. Since Dushane had referred to Jamie as their "Retirement plan" Sully went out of his way to fukk shyt up. Breh did that shyt right in front of Aaron and Stef too. Those poor kids just wanted normal lives :mjcry:

The extra fukked up thing is Kit woulda been ready to ride out but Jamie killed him just to prove his loyalty to Dushane and Sully :damn:

Sully been a Wasteman since day 1, they did a good job showing his point of view on things last season but ultimately breh is a roadman with no regard for human life

Mofukka also shot Dris 20 fukking times too...and yes I know Dris snaked them. But still 20 fukking times?

Somebody please empty the clip on Sully next season :bustback::bustback:

Yo my night is ruined brehs...fukk man this shyt hurt...

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WTF BRUV?!
QG6aVkm.gif

I understand he had tension with Jamie but I still can't understand why he would kill the brotha?! shyt really wasn't that deep or was it brehs? I'm really here thinking hard AF as to why Sully felt the need to kill Jamie? Can anyone make this shyt make sense? smh

It deadass feels like part of this was to be spiteful to Dushane. Since Dushane had referred to Jamie as their "Retirement plan" Sully went out of his way to fukk shyt up. Breh did that shyt right in front of Aaron and Stef too. Those poor kids just wanted normal lives :mjcry:

The extra fukked up thing is Kit woulda been ready to ride out but Jamie killed him just to prove his loyalty to Dushane and Sully :damn:

Sully been a Wasteman since day 1, they did a good job showing his point of view on things last season but ultimately breh is a roadman with no regard for human life

Mofukka also shot Dris 20 fukking times too...and yes I know Dris snaked them. But still 20 fukking times?

only reason i could think of is that Jamie was riding with Modie and them when he got shot. Also Leyton tried to get at Sully at the gravesite. These are all Jamie's "guys". In Sully's head, Jamie is them, thats all the justification he needed.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
A walk up at the apartment -with no muzzle, makes absolutely no sense writing wise
this is supposed to be the capo or the next closest to one of London’s top crime syndicates. Its just void of any rational thought even for Sully

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WTF BRUV?!
QG6aVkm.gif

he didn't kill kit to prove his loyalty to dushane. He gave less than 0% of a fucc about dushane. He killed kit for his brothers because they were bucking up about moving so much

Watch next season...stef will be turnt super savage :banderas: and sully killed jamie because 1. beef is everlasting for him 2. to spite dushane and 3. he was jealous of jamie

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Its crazy for as psycho as Sully and Dushane are, they were shook as fukk of Rafe in season 2. Would be interesting to see him and his brother pop up next season.

Dushane wasn't that shook of Rafe. It was moreso Sully because he knew he fukked up after kidnapping Jermaine.

Jermaine always be finding himself in some fukk shyt. lol bring duke back