Top Boy (Season 4)

Daps
Wah gwaaaaaan bruvs. Gotta push da mandem to make those P's bruv!

Late to the party...gotta watch Top Boy Summerhouse but S4 was pretty good. I actually like the pump fake on Jamie.

Jamie always talked about family and loyalty, so it makes sense that he got killed BECAUSE he was disloyal to Kit. If he went to Wales, he'd still be alive. Murking his homie got him sent to the graveyard, indirectly.

Sully was right for killing him. Jamie was literally planning on backstabbing Dushane AND Sully but only failed because Sully broke that shyt up. Sully knows deep down that Jamie has that Alpha mindset and would always be waiting for his moment. Jamie definitely would have smoked Sully first if given the chance.

Stef/Aaron are going to get payback but it's hard to say how. Sully will eventually answer for that shyt.

Shelly is FINE AS FUKK. Dushane gon fukk that situation up. She's the perfect woman. The white broad on the boat is confusing. She's way too interested in Sully. I don't think she's a cop. She's got a different angle.

The detectives don't seem to have much of a case.. They talk all that shyt but it sounds like a lot of circumstantial evidence but no real smoking gun.. Reuben keeping his mouth shut will save D & S for now. We all know Dushane would have snitched. Reuben should have planned his future better. Finna do football numbers for some nikka that might be dead within five years.

These light skints from Liverpool were crazy as fukk. Dushane should have never let Curtis leave the restaurant. Vee could be a problem if they aren't careful..

Lizzie makes no sense. She doesn't have any muscle behind her, doesn't really supply and product...just a bored housewife that wants a cut of them P's without actually doing much to earn it. That's why she was scared shytless of D & S. Jamie could be manipulated but she took one look at D & S and knew that moneytrain was done. She's not done causing fukkery so D better keep that in the back of his mind./SPOILER]

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sully is a mad man and has no vision for the future. He wants to set up his daughter and I think he knows his time is short. Killing Jamie was just some revenge shyt with no calculation behind it (maybe he doesn;t want DuShanne out of the life). He just seems like a self-destructive man and is now accepting who he truly is.

DuShanne didn't give af about Summerhouse until his moms died there. I know those investors will make sure he gets his prison time coming.

Poor Stef had to watch his brother get murked in front of him and now he will make his full entrance into the streets. He was already trying to dabble when he attempted that botched gun sale. if Jamie lived, I think Stef would've been back in his books trying to be a better student. I wonder if the middle brother is gonna finish Uni now?[\spoiler]

Daps
Sully is a mad man and has no vision for the future. He wants to set up his daughter and I think he knows his time is short. Killing Jamie was just some revenge shyt with no calculation behind it (maybe he doesn;t want DuShanne out of the life). He just seems like a self-destructive man and is now accepting who he truly is.

DuShanne didn't give af about Summerhouse until his moms died there. I know those investors will make sure he gets his prison time coming.

Poor Stef had to watch his brother get murked in front of him and now he will make his full entrance into the streets. He was already trying to dabble when he attempted that botched gun sale. if Jamie lived, I think Stef would've been back in his books trying to be a better student. I wonder if the middle brother is gonna finish Uni now?[\spoiler]
See when it comes to Sully......

Jamie had already shown he couldn't be trusted. He betrayed Modie but got lucky that Modie was recaptured by police. He TRIED to betray Dushane and Sully with the Spanish but Sully saved the day. THEN, he murked his best friend. Notice how Jaq betrayed Sully with the Lauryn stuff....but Sully forgave her because she was loyal to family. Sully doesn't trust Jamie because he knows that Jamie is 100% logical. Jamie ALWAYS makes the rational decision....or at least what he thinks is rational in his own head. Jamie killed a dude that was basically like his brother...only because Dushane said so. No backbone and easy to flip...plus you KNOW he can't be trusted. Sully made the correct short term move but it may haunt him later. Like...Stef killing his daughter or something evil as fukk

Kendom

Pro
Daps
This season was still good but a huge letdown from Season 3 which was a fantastic season of television. The writing this season felt like it was cobbled together from scraps that didn't make the last season, it was shorter but somehow felt slower. It lacked cohesiveness from an overarching plot and it pushed the boundaries of realism, Sully just goes to a foreign country being a criminal murks a Head of police and comes back casually with no consequence, who's going to protect their shipment from Los Duques now? Why was the Spanish connect paying him if he could just murk him and problem solved?

Killing off Jamie left a bad taste in my mouth, he barely had anything to do all season and then they just kill him off? Kill one of the best characters for shock value and to hype up the next season?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
See when it comes to Sully......

Jamie had already shown he couldn't be trusted. He betrayed Modie but got lucky that Modie was recaptured by police. He TRIED to betray Dushane and Sully with the Spanish but Sully saved the day. THEN, he murked his best friend. Notice how Jaq betrayed Sully with the Lauryn stuff....but Sully forgave her because she was loyal to family. Sully doesn't trust Jamie because he knows that Jamie is 100% logical. Jamie ALWAYS makes the rational decision....or at least what he thinks is rational in his own head. Jamie killed a dude that was basically like his brother...only because Dushane said so. No backbone and easy to flip...plus you KNOW he can't be trusted. Sully made the correct short term move but it may haunt him later. Like...Stef killing his daughter or something evil as fukk
that situation in Spain is now totally unknown because Los Duques run that area and the one man who they listened to was murder by the competition. I won’t be surprised if Dushanne ends up icing Sully.

And as far as Jamie murkin Kit, he had no choice according to street rules. Kit violated the chain of command and brought it upon himself to make decisions without approval. Jaime saw how the Brit Moroccan handled his best friend that was setting up the drops for failure and that reinforced his decision I think.

Sully is just existing with no plan for the future. He’s mapping out his daughter future but not his own. I think he just wants to die to be honest.

Kendom

Pro
Daps
that situation in Spain is now totally unknown because Los Duques run that area and the one man who they listened to was murder by the competition. I won’t be surprised if Dushanne ends up icing Sully.

And as far as Jamie murkin Kit, he had no choice according to street rules. Kit violated the chain of command and brought it upon himself to make decisions without approval. Jaime saw how the Brit Moroccan handled his best friend that was setting up the drops for failure and that reinforced his decision I think.

Sully is just existing with no plan for the future. He’s mapping out his daughter future but not his own. I think he just wants to die to be honest.
Thats interesting. I never noticed the parallel between what Jamie did to Kit and and how the Moroccan handled his best friend.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats interesting. I never noticed the parallel between what Jamie did to Kit and and how the Moroccan handled his best friend.
Makes me wonder he didn’t witness that, would he have handled the Kit matter differently

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I'm quickly rewatching season 3. Jamie was kind of a punk, he should have gotten offed at the end of season 3. Sully isn't afraid of Dushane and isn't his underling.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this curtis/lauryn shyt dragged down the last 2 eps…there was enough drama that the show didn’t need to add this over-the-top shyt