Top Boy (Season 4)

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Takes a special man to do to Jermaine what Sully did. That was blood. HIS OWN BLOOD. Also if you read the TB Wikki page, Ra'nell is Jamies cousin... It was weird for Sully to link up with Gem in Ramsgate now that I think about it.

Take that wiki with a grain of salt Gz.

I read that Ra'nell / Jamie tidbit too. Don't think that's canon.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Really good show but still lets fess up. It dropped the ball. This should've evolved into the #TeamDushane vs #TeamJaimie which would've been :ohlawd::whoo::lupe: It literally fell into their laps and there for the taking but they f*cked up and bushed it entirely:why: Five to six episodes on whether Lauryn gets to use her cellphone or not, Stef's Biggie Smalls wifey, more Curtis and more Lauryn, the Summerhouse redevelopment, the Sully side shyt, etc. is overkill. Push that shyt to the side and actually make them side plots, which they actually are, and not make them the main plots. Let Dushane get prosperous and live a little bit. Let Jamie get his shyt going and become the true rival to Dushane. Show these guys getting some P's and not just getting bogged down with all this other shyt 24/7. Have we even seen these crews party at least one time? The new episodes drop and it doesn't even crack the Netflix's top 10 and I see why. Everything is set up for this shyt blow the fukk up sky high but they handcuff everything and killed off all the dope shyt they built up.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cannot believe sully at the end of this shyt. there was no reason for him to pop jamie as jamie had no other choice but to be loyal to dushane by the end. all his guys were gone.

Yes there was, Jamie tried to kill Sully last season and was plotting out in Spain, Sully made it clear he was not feeling him, Dushane also warned him. Don't forget when Dushsne said Jamie was loyal Sully replied 'to YOU' echoing Sully's feelings about them being on separate paths.

There is a lack of understanding regarding Sully he is straight up eye for an eye and lives by a code, look at his reaction when Dushane setup Jamie last season, he hated it because he feels that's not how the streets should handle things.

Also Dushane ordering Jamie to kill Kit was not a test, Kit's goofy ass boxed them in, Jamie had no option, also killing Kit removes Jamie's right hand further keeping him under Dushanes thumb.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Just finished last night :mjcry:

Dushanbe has to have the worst 24-48 hour period in the history of tv

I always say I want a movie or show to kill a main character out of the blue but this shyt hurt. Jamie was such a complicated character but bruv was tryna take care of his family at the end of the day. Forced to become a mom and dad as a kid in the hood. shyt ain’t fair.

Even the situation wit Ats and Kit was layered and complicated cuz I understand why Kit did what he did but he overstepped.

that Lauren storyline was trash. Prolly my only gripe against the season. She that family member that literally don’t know how to NOT fukk up.

O pebbles was a piece of shyt too. :pacspit:

SPOILER]

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Really good show but still lets fess up. It dropped the ball. This should've evolved into the #TeamDushane vs #TeamJaimie which would've been :ohlawd::whoo::lupe: It literally fell into their laps and there for the taking but they f*cked up and bushed it entirely:why: Five to six episodes on whether Lauryn gets to use her cellphone or not, Stef's Biggie Smalls wifey, more Curtis and more Lauryn, the Summerhouse redevelopment, the Sully side shyt, etc. is overkill. Push that shyt to the side and actually make them side plots, which they actually are, and not make them the main plots. Let Dushane get prosperous and live a little bit. Let Jamie get his shyt going and become the true rival to Dushane. Show these guys getting some P's and not just getting bogged down with all this other shyt 24/7. Have we even seen these crews party at least one time? The new episodes drop and it doesn't even crack the Netflix's top 10 and I see why. Everything is set up for this shyt blow the fukk up sky high but they handcuff everything and killed off all the dope shyt they built up.

Ngl, this is facts. Loved this last season but I agree, neither of the last two are seeing the Summerhouse series anyway. But yeah, this season could’ve went a totally different way.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is literally Curtis :mjlol:

f6721f96231e700e3019ed47a0caaba3.jpeg

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Ngl, this is facts. Loved this last season but I agree, neither of the last two are seeing the Summerhouse series anyway. But yeah, this season could’ve went a totally different way.
You gotta think though, Jamie's weak spot was his brothers. He promised their parents that he would take care of them. Who is to know that if they didn't die, he'd even be out on the roads like he was.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That special needs girl was more like a friend to Stef I don't think he was actually into her like a girlfriend or some shyt.

Also I thought that cac chick sully was talking to was a cop or some shyt, turns out she was just a free therapist at the end lol.

Some poster said how come they ain't have no infra red weapons and some other shyt in this. nikka this ain't Predator. :gucci:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
For those who liked the series check out this book:

51P7Cffls5S.jpg

A lot of history about the gang violence in this city and true stories you can just reference. I haven't finished the kindle yet (the audio version is :scust::mjlol: when the narrator needlessly tries to imitate accents) but they mention about Liverpool the city no one wants them problems with was pretty interetsing considering some of the posts in this thread.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Good show. I really liked Jamie's character. Why would they just kill him off like that?

Curtis' sister was nice.
Jamie became the best thing in it as deyshawne & sulley(my favorite prior to jamie)became too 1 dimensional in series 4. But both are still imperative to the show. Jamie and brothers were fantastic.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
For those who liked the series check out this book:

51P7Cffls5S.jpg

A lot of history about the gang violence in this city and true stories you can just reference. I haven't finished the kindle yet (the audio version is :scust::mjlol: when the narrator needlessly tries to imitate accents) but they mention about Liverpool the city no one wants them problems with was pretty interetsing considering some of the posts in this thread.

:mjlol:

Them scousers are in the main port city so they have coke and guns, but they're not feared like that.

And even on the drug thing, there's other groups that get coke in and turks/pakistanis/Afghans that run the heroin.

The Kinehan cartel though :merchant: