Top Boy (Season 4)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn sully wtf smh

*edit*

actually I can’t feel bad cuz if jamie had his way he would’ve gone thru with his plan to snake them

great season except for the bullshyt with jaq sister and her BF

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
damn sully wtf smh

*edit*

actually I can’t feel bad cuz if jamie had his way he would’ve gone thru with his plan to snake them

great season except for the bullshyt with jaq sister and her BF
That spanish nikka an a$$hole and blew Jamie whole spot up :mjlol:
"You not as talkative as you was last time we met" :troll:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
See when it comes to Sully......

Jamie had already shown he couldn't be trusted. He betrayed Modie but got lucky that Modie was recaptured by police. He TRIED to betray Dushane and Sully with the Spanish but Sully saved the day. THEN, he murked his best friend. Notice how Jaq betrayed Sully with the Lauryn stuff....but Sully forgave her because she was loyal to family. Sully doesn't trust Jamie because he knows that Jamie is 100% logical. Jamie ALWAYS makes the rational decision....or at least what he thinks is rational in his own head. Jamie killed a dude that was basically like his brother...only because Dushane said so. No backbone and easy to flip...plus you KNOW he can't be trusted. Sully made the correct short term move but it may haunt him later. Like...Stef killing his daughter or something evil as fukk
this shyt right here

Dushane probably set that shyt up himself. he knew what sully knew because him and Dushane are family and he showed that... Dushane had Jamie feeling all comfortable, that's why his guard was completely down. he thought everything was all sewed up, he thought Dushane wouldn't get wind of a move that would've gotten him killed. Jamie was always plotting to be Top again

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
this shyt right here

Dushane probably set that shyt up himself. he knew what sully knew because him and Dushane are family and he showed that... Dushane had Jamie feeling all comfortable, that's why his guard was completely down. he thought everything was all sewed up, he thought Dushane wouldn't get wind of a move that would've gotten him killed. Jamie was always plotting to be Top again

this my first post in a Top Boy thread

But I figured that's what happened when Sully showed up in Morocco

Jamie started talking numbers to Dushane after talking to the crooked cop,

Dushane IMMEDIATELY was like "*psh* this yuute...:comeon:"

Who shows up next ep and cleans everything up? Sully

But at this point, all of that is seriously in question. Only thing for sure is how it played out.

I wanna go on record as saying as a whole, this is my favorite crime series outside of Justified, and I hate I put off watching it as it was airing.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I can't wait for season 5 :blessed: not a Drake fan at all but shouts out to him for getting the series revived, he had the vision. Finally finished watching Summerhouse and it was as good as the Neflix produced ones. Watching it actually really puts into perspective the Dushane & Sully characters are real pos :picard: especially Sully. That dude is just irredeemable sociopath. Dushane I feel the series tries to humanize his character before he makes his gully moves but he's so manipulative with people it makes Sully look even positive with his straightforwardness.

Daps
I can't wait for season 5 :blessed: not a Drake fan at all but shouts out to him for getting the series revived, he had the vision. Finally finished watching Summerhouse and it was as good as the Neflix produced ones. Watching it actually really puts into perspective the Dushane & Sully characters are real pos :picard: especially Sully. That dude is just irredeemable sociopath. Dushane I feel the series tries to humanize his character before he makes his gully moves but he's so manipulative with people it makes Sully look even positive with his straightforwardness.

they are both absolutely terrible human beings, but the show does a good job making us worry about them :wow: