Top Boy (Season 4)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That ending :lupe:

I knew Jamie was making a mistake, Kit was a real one....you can't get rid of loyal soldiers like that:snoop:

Stef was annoying this hell this season :hhh:

I really don't understand Sully as a character. One minute it's like dude wants no part of the life then suddenly is knee deep in the shyt doing wet work like......what? :mindblown:

Not gonna lie, I went through all the episodes and still can't remember why Lauryn was banned from Summerhouse :lolbron:

I can also hardly remember who Dris was or why his death was so important :mjlol:

Anyway, having said that, I thought that Curtis and his people might have been the best part of this season.......straight menances :sadcam:

Lauryn, Jaqs and *especially* Vee
images

are fiiiiine as hell to me :noah:

Vee had them Danica Collins vibes
images

Don't know where the show goes from here given how Jamie's (re)acension to the throne seemed like the obvious plot point for season 4. Honestly wouldn't be suprised if the show ended here. Anyway if it did, it was an enjoyable run.

shyt was wild to have him merked it’s like what’s his point sully actions never make any sense and someone gon get after him

Dude tried to have him killed and showed he had no real loyalty when he murked his own friend. fukk him. :yeshrug:

He was under Shane’s thumb and him running wasn’t an option, kit should not have done that or handled it dolo for anyone could figure the shyt out

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The lauryn storyline was dumb. I thought she knew something or he has some beef with Dushaune. He did way too much over a stupid girl.

I think Jamie got murked because he has proved multiple times he isn't loyal. The murk your friend or you die was a test. He killed his day 1 over a matter that was resolved. He should have been firm and defended his friend.

I agree. I don't really remember the previous seasons and sometimes it hard for me to understand their accents. I don't know if Curtis was in the last season, but he was a villain for real. If the sister hated Lauryn so much why did she agree with what the brother had in plan to get her back?

One day I gonna have to watch all of the seasons, cause I honestly can't remember what happened in season one.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Finished the season. Enjoyed it as it was entertaining as hell but still half of it was suspect and kind of random. The Curtis storyline was cringe and didn't really add up imo. It should've maybe taken up 2-3 episodes at best. A plotline of dude obsessed with his pregnant girlfriend, his dime sister that should be with a professional footballer living it up instead of randomly hanging with two bummy lowlife bruvs who sell guns and harassing ole girl all day long was weird asf. Then they go out of town and go up against Dushane and company just cause he wants his girl back. Come on fam :hhh: And f*ck Sulley. How about Dushane and crew turning into Navy Seals to rescue him:mjtf: Stef with his Biggie Smalls girlfriend who was added just for fukkery and a plotline:francis: Why would Jamie kill a steady rider like Kit for? He has to keep Kit alive if he wants to make his move someday soon. The entire Spain thing could've shined but was kind of a mess. This show is dope but maybe it could be the fact I like it cause I've been to London a couple of times and I love to see black shyt from different countries and from a different perspective but seriously the writers gotta tighten this thing up a bit. This should be a top 10 show on Netflix if they were to tighten this thing up to a higher notch innit. All bullshyt aside Jamie should've scored in Spain or better yet never even got bagged in the first place with the gun charge... and we should've gotten a Jamie vs Dushane show which would be the shyt fam!:mindblown: They dropped the ball on this seriously. And now both Jamie and Kit is merked innit:unimpressed::snoop:.. Oh yeah, f*ck Sully:pacspit:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Btw if yall surprised at how this season ended y’all didn’t watch Top Boy summer house yeah?

this mans sully was always a wild ass nikka doing crazy shyt from stabby kamale jacking ranell for his food killing leon when Dushane was like chill on all that fam kidnapping his cousins. Like Top Boy on Netflix basically kinda humanized him in a way but this man a bad man ting BAD MAN

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Btw if yall surprised at how this season ended y’all didn’t watch Top Boy summer house yeah?

this mans sully was always a wild ass nikka doing crazy shyt from stabby kamale jacking ranell for his food killing leon when Dushane was like chill on all that fam kidnapping his cousins. Like Top Boy on Netflix basically kinda humanized him in a way but this man a bad man ting BAD MAN

Takes a special man to do to Jermaine what Sully did. That was blood. HIS OWN BLOOD. Also if you read the TB Wikki page, Ra'nell is Jamies cousin... It was weird for Sully to link up with Gem in Ramsgate now that I think about it.