Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
maybe a gay scene…or they decided to kill his character off…some actors get emotional about being written off sometimes

If it's some gay/tranny b.s. or they wanted to make him a rat then I could understand, but if his character is being killed off then :yeshrug: I'd be surprised if he walked out for that. It's the final season of the show and his character deserved to get murked from way back in season one.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it's some gay/tranny b.s. or they wanted to make him a rat then I could understand, but if his character is being killed off then :yeshrug: I'd be surprised if he walked out for that. It's the final season of the show and his character deserved to get murked from way back in season one.

oh wow forgot this was the last season

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's probably snitching or something outlandish like killing his babymoms boyfriend as he got a job abroad and he's taking them with him.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. The death of Sully is inevitable at this point. He survived so much and got away with so much. So it can’t be that.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna assume gay scenes, like they tried to do him like Julius Caesar in Spartacus but after reading the article looks like he had some creative control over his character and I'm thinking they turned him into a snitch or have him do some over the top coward shyt the writers won't budge on and Kano thought it would be OOC as hell and I agree.