Top Boy (Season 4)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Bumped into Kit and Jaq in the back of carnaby st earlier today. They were hanging out outside the billionaire boys club shop.

Jaq is tiny and is like her character irl. She is not leng.

Kit is fuccin massive. I thought he was regular height but he's pretty tall.

Even at award shows or done up, Jaq is butters.

I remember NoLay back in the day, always had those fat jawns
:shaq:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Dope show. Quality television in all aspects

The way Stef looked at Sully is like he's ready to become a roadman. I actually like the Spain and Morocco storyline. Glad that kid made it out :wow:

To the UK cats here, what are places like Birmingham, Cardiff, Liverpool and Manchester known for? They get busy like London cats and be bussing their guns and selling food?

Yesh like most cities TBH

Even living in London, we know they on smoke. Burger Boys v Johnsons in Brum springs to mind.

Nottingham another city on smoke.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Need the South and East London brehs to let me know something….I heard Summerhouse isn’t real but just a portrayal of real hoods in London.

The name isn’t real, the area is though and all east London.

It’s weird this season as they shot the scenes outside my flats Bow River Island, Chrisp Street Market station, Devon’s Road station (where Shelley’s shop is) and down Stretford High Street towards Stratford (where they held the olympics).

Dushanes flat was also shot in 2 different locations: when he talked to Sully it was on a newly developed block of flats outside my flats called Sugar Island in Bow. When he was letting people into the flat on video phone was another location.

But the actual Summer house where his mum passed and they have the local talks, that was another ends. Not sure why they did that.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Sully’s cousin, niece or whoever looks like a cacette cosplaying as a Black woman :stopitslime:

Lol ha

She is mixed race with Ginger Hair, they had 2 of them this season.

She getting the push from Disney it seems, she was in Star Wars, Falcon and Winter Soilder and will be in Willow

Prob cos ticks the boxes:
Gay
Mixed race
Ginger

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
The name isn’t real, the area is though and all east London.

It’s weird this season as they shot the scenes outside my flats Bow River Island, Chrisp Street Market station, Devon’s Road station (where Shelley’s shop is) and down Stretford High Street towards Stratford (where they held the olympics).

Dushanes flat was also shot in 2 different locations: when he talked to Sully it was on a newly developed block of flats outside my flats called Sugar Island in Bow. When he was letting people into the flat on video phone was another location.

But the actual Summer house where his mum passed and they have the local talks, that was another ends. Not sure why they did that.

Ahh thought so, as when him and Kano were chatting I kept thinking it looked different as you could see the girders

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Need the South and East London brehs to let me know something….I heard Summerhouse isn’t real but just a portrayal of real hoods in London.

It's all real and the areas/roads they talk about such are Mare Street are real places.

Like most places though it's being gentrified, a lot places in Hackney is just white now and ridiculously expensive to but.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watched the first two episodes and this shyt is depressing as fukk!!

Is this how people in London live? :picard:

:mjcry:

What kind of shows show where the rich people in London live?:feedme:

And I don't want to see some royalty shyt. :beli:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I re watched the earlier seasons and forgot the writers had to put in a storyline about Dris having a stroke to explain why he looked so:flabbynsick: compared to the previous seasons :dead:
Thought I read on here that some shyt did happen to the actor for real healthwise? :jbhmm: