Top Boy (Season 4)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This aint America

The are not accessible in the UK like that. In fact, its known to have some of the strongest laws and such against guns. Thats why shank crimes are so common out there.

To give Lauryn one woulda been nonsense to be honest.

I think I'm pretty much aware of the bolded.

There's guns throughout the entire show which a lot of the characters have. It's not a stretch for Lauryn's character to have been given one at all and it would have been less risky.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
There's guns throughout the entire show which a lot of the characters have. It's not a stretch for Lauryn's character to have been given one at all and it would have been less risky.
It would be a stretch for her character to get one/have ez access to one. She not even in the streets like that.
Who wouldve given her one? Dushane/Jaq not gonna give her one.
Curtis and his Sis definitely not gonna give her one.

I think the fact that she did use a knife with it's risk shows how desperate she was to fix the situation for Dushane/Sully/Jaq and to get away from Curtis.

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This aint America

The are not accessible in the UK like that. In fact, its known to have some of the strongest laws and such against guns. Thats why shank crimes are so common out there.

To give Lauryn one woulda been nonsense to be honest.

this is half true half cap, esp for London. I'm in a town 30 mins north of London and I'm 10 mins away from a shotty at all times. I wish people would stop spouting this bs that guns are these mythical objects in this country. They can be got very easily if you know where to go.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this is half true half cap, esp for London. I'm in a town 30 mins north of London and I'm 10 mins away from a shotty at all times. I wish people would stop spouting this bs that guns are these mythical objects in this country. They can be got very easily if you know where to go.
fair enough breh. my bad :manny:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'm pretty much aware of the bolded.

You think anyone is gonna give dumbass lauryn a strap in the show? were you paying attention? :stopitslime::pachaha:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I love this show I like it when someone knows it’s time to wrap up a series in its prime so storylines don’t get redundant, we’ve seen sully and Dushane fall out then be good again when one of them needs help a couple times now…we literally watched Tommy and ghost do this every season for like 5 years straight and it got ridiculous

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Fam, I don't know firearms like that and I can tell there's serious gun restrictions over there. All the weapons in the show look like they're from the 70s, there's no sub machine guns with extendo mags, no long rifles with scopes and red dots, all I see are sawed offs and pistols.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When shows go on for too long they end up falling off or jumping the shark. That's why even though I loved Queen of the South, it was only right they ended on season 5. The same with The Wire which is my favourite show.

Snowfall is in its 5th season and its starting to get boring and silly.

Top Boy would have run its course by next season. If it went on for too much longer the characters would start to develop super powers and take over Buckingham Palace or something.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They should be doing what Power and Yellowstone do and expand their universe. Jaq needs her own show.
they could give Sulley his own show too depending on where they take season 5

british shows seem different though. they lack the ambition and rarely go for many seasons it seems but i dont know shyt.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nah she doesn’t, just focus on the main show and not give any characters a dumb reason to branch off just for the sake of milking it, All those power spin-offs are wack
Na, Raising Kanan is good as hell and Tariq Power is entertaining. :youngsabo:

Edit: Checking out Moon Knight and here go Lauryn bird ass :mjlol:

Last edited: