Top Boy (Season 4)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam, I don't know firearms like that and I can tell there's serious gun restrictions over there. All the weapons in the show look like they're from the 70s, there's no sub machine guns with extendo mags, no long rifles with scopes and red dots, all I see are sawed offs and pistols.
My brudda. Stfu :gucci: there's huge restrictions on meth, heroin and opiods in america...has that stopped the drug epidemics going on? Use your fuccin brain. People will get stuff when they want it. And first of all, wtf does it matter what type of guns are over here when the discussion was about whether guns were here or not? Stay on topic next time and don't bring in side points smh

Daps
This aint America

The are not accessible in the UK like that. In fact, its known to have some of the strongest laws and such against guns. Thats why shank crimes are so common out there.

To give Lauryn one woulda been nonsense to be honest.

that's a reasonable explanation and makes sense for the story, but i feel like this season they completely stopped giving a fukk about how hard guns are to get in the UK overall. when a scene needs to happen, the characters randomly have a ton of guns. in earlier seasons the actual process of getting them was shown to be somewhat of a struggle.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It was not a test, Dushane would have killed him, he runs Dushane and Sully come hunting, he refuses to kill Kit, Dushane sends Sully after him who is looking for any reason to pop him, Jamie was in a no-win situation
Kitt is scum. idc if his intentions wasnt to kill Ats. last season he tried to off Ats himself. in the child's mommas crib, in front of the mother at that
:pacspit: Kitt
from the moment i seen how he was acting all heated when Jamie brought up finding Ats killer i knew his hands was drenched in blood :pacspit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:mjlol: Juan filthy for airing out Jamie like that for nothing

Kitt is scum. idc if his intentions wasnt to kill Ats. last season he tried to off Ats himself. in the child's mommas crib, in front of the mother at that
:pacspit: Kitt
from the moment i seen how he was acting all heated when Jamie brought up finding Ats killer i knew his hands was drenched in blood :pacspit:

Facts on both.