Top Boy (Season 4)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great season. Enjoyed every episode and I’m mad it’s over :birdman:. So many storylines and so much character development. The fact they got so much into 8 episodes makes Power look like a joke.

Sully had to do Jaime. He saw how much Dushane trusted him and how that was going to potentially bring everything down. Jaime couldn’t be trusted. He’s proven that time and time again. Sully did it to save Dushane and the empire. Revenge was secondary imo.

Also, WTF was Jamie thinking telling Juan about his future plans, he was acting like he had a power base and would be making moves very soon

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Bumped into Kit and Jaq in the back of carnaby st earlier today. They were hanging out outside the billionaire boys club shop.

Jaq is tiny and is like her character irl. She is not leng.

Kit is fuccin massive. I thought he was regular height but he's pretty tall.

They shot it right outside my old block of flats in Bow. The Mrs and so we’re literally saying “ahh they’re at Barry’s chippy”. Silly’s boat was on my daily walk/bike route.

Makes me miss London!

Question

the coke obviously originated from Colombia. So why doesn’t it go directly to Spain? Why does it stop in Morocco first?

Importing to the EU is a lot harder via aeroplanes.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
The lauryn storyline was dumb. I thought she knew something or he has some beef with Dushaune. He did way too much over a stupid girl.

I think Jamie got murked because he has proved multiple times he isn't loyal. The murk your friend or you die was a test. He killed his day 1 over a matter that was resolved. He should have been firm and defended his friend.

Nah man you forgot what Lauren did to Sully last season?!

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Jamie got murked because he has proved multiple times he isn't loyal. The murk your friend or you die was a test. He killed his day 1 over a matter that was resolved. He should have been firm and defended his friend.

It was not a test, Dushane would have killed him, he runs Dushane and Sully come hunting, he refuses to kill Kit, Dushane sends Sully after him who is looking for any reason to pop him, Jamie was in a no-win situation

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is with the shyts. Liverpool (is a port could say its like Baltimore) and Manchester are ruthless.

Liverpool. I guess you could start with Curtis Warren. Probably the most famous Liverpool drug kingpin. Tbh i wouldn't know where to start so much phuckery. Be easier to type into Google Liverpool and crime. :hubie:

This is a famous killing of 2 policewomen in Manchester.

BBC News - Dale Cregan held after policewomen killed in Manchester
Dale Cregan held after policewomen killed in Manchester

This is Birmingham

The story behind fearsome Brummie gang the Burger Bar Boys

Yep, it's one of the reason's I've wanted to see a London v Northern war, I thought the Curtis story was heading in that direction, it still may with his sister

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Dope show. Quality television in all aspects

The way Stef looked at Sully is like he's ready to become a roadman. I actually like the Spain and Morocco storyline. Glad that kid made it out :wow:

To the UK cats here, what are places like Birmingham, Cardiff, Liverpool and Manchester known for? They get busy like London cats and be bussing their guns and selling food?

Pretty bad. I’d say more notoriety and more violent gun gangs. Cardiff is mostly calm, th Liverpool, Manny and Brum are known places if you’re from out of town you keep everything calm

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Top Boy Summer House - Series 1 & 2 = 4 eps each
Top Boy season 1 = 10 eps, Sesaon 2 = 8 eps

All are still up
The first season/the first 4 episodes of Summer House aren't on there anymore.
I remember watching it years ago when I first got Netflix.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Only strange thing was they should have given Lauryn a gun to kill Curtis. Getting a heavily pregnant woman to stab a strong grown man was way too risky. That shyt could have easily gone left.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Only strange thing was they should have given Lauryn a gun to kill Curtis. Getting a heavily pregnant woman to stab a strong grown man was way too risky. That shyt could have easily gone left.
This aint America

The are not accessible in the UK like that. In fact, its known to have some of the strongest laws and such against guns. Thats why shank crimes are so common out there.

To give Lauryn one woulda been nonsense to be honest.