Top Boy (Season 4)

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Don't know why dushane didn't send jaq out to spain instead of jamie? Bro is the trillest in the gang after sully.

That little yute, why's he simping for the smelliest, fattest, dumbest girl in the ends? :hhh: And jamie and uni bro didn't put him up on game.
breh i i dont get it at all. :mindblown: shyt out shyt is mind-boggling :hhh:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
First two minutes of this explains exactly why Sully's in his feelings. He just wants senpai to acknowledge him, but...:francis:

Temet nosce.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netflix got me all confused. Im watching summerhouse now on Netflix with only 4 episodes and they did a recap of another season 1 where I can’t find.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Netflix got me all confused. Im watching summerhouse now on Netflix with only 4 episodes and they did a recap of another season 1 where I can’t find.

The original shows had two 4 episode seasons then you have the Netflix season 1 and 2

I think the original series 1 from Channel 4 in the UK is no longer on Netflix, rights probably ran out

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
U know what I got a feeling Dushane and Sully agreed to off Jamie.

Dushane probably knew about Jamie cozying up to Juan even when he visited Jamie's apartment to have him ask Kit why he killed Ats' murderer before he had a chance to get answers out of him. He just needed more evidence to come after him and Kit.

So, instead of having to kill both of them, why not see if one can kill the other first.

Top Boys replay value comes from the realism and pacing the intertwining stories bring. Even when one scene cuts, the characters and their motivations don't always have to be shown to illustrate why and how everything happened, like Emilio and Sully taking out Juan in Spain. You'd have to watch the episode again to see that Emilio was already planning the murder at the bakery buying the bigger box to conceal the pistol.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Jamie had to go. He proved he wasnt loyal. If he killed his best friend...aint no tellin what he would do to Dushane or Sully. He was already slitherin around the plug.

Exactly.

Amazing character. Great development. But he had to go.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Rep points for anyone who can send me a free link to Season 1 of Top Boy: Summerhouse

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just finished

They fed us again this season :wow: so much stuff was going on
  • they needed to explain better why Curtis & his crew were that into Lauryn, it didnt make sense how deep it got at all, why was their family even like that
  • I'm conflicted Jamie didnt have too get 'off'd but doing Kit was weak, that was his day 1 & Kit did all this for HIS family
  • Stef was fake depressed this whole season for no reason, got me mad
  • Team Dushane 4 life but I HAVE HATED Sully guts since Day 1
  • them trying to humanize him, no Sully is the scum of the earth and deserves all the shyt he gets, fukk him
yea theres no reason it couldnt have been 10-12 episodes

Wouldve allowed them to flesh out the Curtis/Lauryn background more
Wouldve allowed them to flesh out the Sully kidnapping/aftermath more
Wouldve allowed them to go into a bit more detail with the Summerhouse gentrification
Then the Shelley storeyline
The Stef/Tia shyt was pretty pointless

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yea theres no reason it couldnt have been 10-12 episodes

Wouldve allowed them to flesh out the Curtis/Lauryn background more
Wouldve allowed them to flesh out the Sully kidnapping/aftermath more
Wouldve allowed them to go into a bit more detail with the Summerhouse gentrification
Then the Shelley storeyline
The Stef/Tia shyt was pretty pointless
Didnt get the comment on it either, but Dushane going into the moroccans spot with no back up talking crazy was dumb, even just sending Jamie alone

The Stef/Tia was the worst, 2nd to Sully's love life