Top Boy (Season 4)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It would have been dope if Benedict Wong was still a villain on Top Boy. :mjlol:He had some unintentionally funny scenes, especially in season 2.

Gem: "Oh sorry I fukked up and ruined all the marijuana plants. Anyway, I gotta go to school now...." :guilty::lupe:

Vincent: :gucci: who said you could leave? You ain't going anywhere. :ufdup:

That scene where he was roughing up the worker in his store because he packed the wrong noodles had me fukking ROLLING! :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

No :duck: I've mentioned this before, but imagine my surprise when I met him in my local Tesco a few years after that. Dude is actually quite tall. He was with some redhead white woman I'm assuming is his wife. He was cool.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dope show. Quality television in all aspects

The way Stef looked at Sully is like he's ready to become a roadman. I actually like the Spain and Morocco storyline. Glad that kid made it out :wow:

To the UK cats here, what are places like Birmingham, Cardiff, Liverpool and Manchester known for? They get busy like London cats and be bussing their guns and selling food?

TBH every major city has their gangsters and drug dealers, but Manchester and Liverpool especially are known for it. Just look up Moss Side in Manchester.

I have a distant cousin who used to be a loose cannon I haven't seen in years that is married to some Liverpool criminal apparently. I met him once at a family funeral but that was back in 2013. Haven't seen her since and don't ask any questions either, don't know don't wanna know.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
“Whats with the gloves bruv!?!?”

thewire-all-in-the-game.gif

That shyt had me :mjcry: ngl

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Another thing, I was expecting more of a police presence for the simple fact that at the end of last season the female cop said "we need to be a lot smarter" and Summerhouse gang's pictures were all up on their board. I thought there would have been some heavy surveillance on Dushane this season.

Nobody mentioned how Dushane was literally :ohhh::wow::dwillhuh: at seeing that undercover cop in the courtroom he was :smugdraper::umad::troll: back at him.

Dushane should have known his friend who was supplying the guns and the cameras couldn't be trusted in the long run. If he was willing to give up info on Jamie for payment, it was only a matter of time he'd start singing like Alicia Keys when the heat came down. You can tell who would fold under pressure.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Dope show. Quality television in all aspects

The way Stef looked at Sully is like he's ready to become a roadman. I actually like the Spain and Morocco storyline. Glad that kid made it out :wow:

To the UK cats here, what are places like Birmingham, Cardiff, Liverpool and Manchester known for? They get busy like London cats and be bussing their guns and selling food?

Everyone is with the shyts. Liverpool (is a port could say its like Baltimore) and Manchester are ruthless.

Liverpool. I guess you could start with Curtis Warren. Probably the most famous Liverpool drug kingpin. Tbh i wouldn't know where to start so much phuckery. Be easier to type into Google Liverpool and crime. :hubie:

This is a famous killing of 2 policewomen in Manchester.

BBC News - Dale Cregan held after policewomen killed in Manchester
Dale Cregan held after policewomen killed in Manchester

This is Birmingham

The story behind fearsome Brummie gang the Burger Bar Boys

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Everyone is with the shyts. Liverpool (is a port could say its like Baltimore) and Manchester are ruthless.

Liverpool. I guess you could start with Curtis Warren. Probably the most famous Liverpool drug kingpin. Tbh i wouldn't know where to start so much phuckery. Be easier to type into Google Liverpool and crime. :hubie:

This is a famous killing of 2 policewomen in Manchester.

BBC News - Dale Cregan held after policewomen killed in Manchester
Dale Cregan held after policewomen killed in Manchester

This is Birmingham

The story behind fearsome Brummie gang the Burger Bar Boys

Just googled

It is alleged that on release, Warren purposefully walked past the HM Customs agents, saying: "I'm off to spend my £87 million from the first shipment and you can't touch me."

:banderas:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
how did Lauryn get mixed up with this Curtis fellow
I wish they gave us a lil bit of backstory

Knowing the kind of men she likes to lay up with, when she got banished from London it makes sense she’d go for a criminal type wherever else she settled up.

Chicks like Lauryn never learn.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Knowing the kind of men she likes to lay up with, when she got banished from London it makes sense she’d go for a criminal type wherever else she settled up.

Chicks like Lauryn never learn.
Definitely

but i need to more why theyre so controlling and why Vee beefs her

Side note: vee sexy to me for some reason. Nice body, seems kinda tall

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dushane earning my respect back

edit: :mjcry:

these British shoes being the emotes out a nig

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The beginning of episode 8

:whoo:

Lauryn fukked the whole ting up for everyone

cant believe they fukked the lauryn exhange up that bad. How dumb they think curtis is

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Didn’t realize this is the finale
Ten minutes left :lupe:

dushane gained lots of points this episode