BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wana fukk pebbles
me too :mjgrin:

the boat PAWG giving sully the yams :mjlol:

Sully knew exactly what he was gonna do to Jamie the moment he learned that Dushane kept that secret about Lauryn from him. Ever since last season Sully vocalized how Dushane really only cares about himself. Dushane is a great leader n shyt but he does tend to have tunnel vision and that may leave him forgetting that Sully is just as formidable as him.

Jamie was too ambitious and out of his fukking mind trying to make a deal with Juan behind Dushane and Sully's back. Lizzie knew what she was doing using him. She's at her wits end because all she brought to her marriage was drug money while her husband brought in the legit bread. So if saving her ass meant manipulating Jamie to do some stupid shyt like that then why not roll the dice right?

Once Juan ratted out Jamie I knew Sully was never gonna look at him the same. Pair that with Kit getting Ats killed and Dushanbe never telling him about Lauryn...who the fukk does Sully owe anything to at this point other than his daughter?

Jamie's like 24/25 and is the sole guardian of his 20 & 14 yr old brothers. Yeah the choice to keep fw Lizzie was stupid but he always had good intentions

:francis:

jamie came to his senses too late. the moment he decided to snake dushane with the spain shyt he was marked for death. woulda thought this nikka would learn his lesson not to get blinded by that worthless pawg who had him making poor decisions last season

sully's a world class dirtbag for doing the jamie dirt right in front of his brothers :mjlol:

i thought the dushane heart condition shyt woulda had more to it for the season

yo and stefan dusty ass sloppy fat dust head ass lil homegirl wtf is up with her stupid ass :hhh: what a bum bytch

nuff problems caused by eediat gyal this season pebbles, lauryn, and the little fat bish

Yeah Saffron bad af as well as Jaq's love interest
i need all three of them :ohlawd:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
me too :mjgrin:

the boat PAWG giving sully the yams :mjlol:

jamie came to his senses too late. the moment he decided to snake dushane with the spain shyt he was marked for death. woulda thought this nikka would learn his lesson not to get blinded by that worthless pawg who had him making poor decisions last season

sully's a world class dirtbag for doing the jamie dirt right in front of his brothers :mjlol:

i thought the dushane heart condition shyt woulda had more to it for the season

yo and stefan dusty ass sloppy fat dust head ass lil homegirl wtf is up with her stupid ass :hhh: what a bum bytch

nuff problems caused by eediat gyal this season pebbles, lauryn, and the little fat bish

i need all three of them :ohlawd:

Agree with everything. Like I said in my other post, I knew he fukked up right then and there.
He was almost home scot free too until the Moroccan nikka made that reference about top boys keeping short leashes or some shyt. That’s what makes it all the more frustrating I guess, Jamie was by far the most honorable out of all the road man but rather than think for his brothers he let that dumb cac bytch use him and let the Moroccan breh fukk with his ego instead of playing the long game.

Honestly, I was hoping that Jamie would just be patient and let Dushane/Sully get knocked off by the streets/feds. Was the path of least resistance. Killin Kit would’ve solidified him in the group too. Liz gotta go next season, and I hope Steph the one to do it :wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Finishing a second watch, Ep 6. I think Steph might become a stick up kid. Wouldn't be surprised if after everything with Jamie, Ats and his new friend, that he just grabs a tool and starts robbing the dealers on road. I don't think he wants to sell, but he's going to be one angry young man.

Edit : Hes also going to become a serogate parent to his friend and her little sister. Thats going to be his new family.
to be honest...they were kinda setting him up to be on some Omar shyt the same way Mike from the wire was.

Also, the way such and such killed such and such reminded me of how Brodie killed Wallace from the wire

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

Someone in the comments made a great point

Jamie is the reason why sully had to kill driss last season…since he struggles eith it since he needed any reason to kill jamie(the spain thing)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bumped into Kit and Jaq in the back of carnaby st earlier today. They were hanging out outside the billionaire boys club shop.

Jaq is tiny and is like her character irl. She is not leng.

Kit is fuccin massive. I thought he was regular height but he's pretty tall.

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question

the coke obviously originated from Colombia. So why doesn’t it go directly to Spain? Why does it stop in Morocco first?

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Damn. Netflix fukked me all up. I watched the only ones on Netflix. So I’m missing season 1 and 2 to really start from the beginning called summerhouse?

The other 2 seasons are on netflix they are called Top Boy "summer house" you can still watch it no real spoilers, its like 7 years before the Netflix series.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I was talkin wit my cuz the other day and he brought up some good points:

1. The scene when Jaq and her girl got jumped was some pointless pandering shyt. How did the story move forward with that?

2. Jamie’s death might’ve helped set the stage for Dushane and Sully’s final showdown. Dushane wanted Jamie as insurance while Sully doesn’t care about that and killed him behind his back. Unless that last scene with them was Dushane giving the blessing and we don’t know it yet.

3. Ats shouldn’t of been killed off. Him and Steph could’ve been a young version of Dushane and Sully making their first rounds on the ends.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was talkin wit my cuz the other day and he brought up some good points:

1. The scene when Jaq and her girl got jumped was some pointless pandering shyt. How did the story move forward with that?

2. Jamie’s death might’ve helped set the stage for Dushane and Sully’s final showdown. Dushane wanted Jamie as insurance while Sully doesn’t care about that and killed him behind his back. Unless that last scene with them was Dushane giving the blessing and we don’t know it yet.

3. Ats shouldn’t of been killed off. Him and Steph could’ve been a young version of Dushane and Sully making their first rounds on the ends.
Agree with number 1

Also figured the same with number 2 …but i think Its an option for the writers. They may flip flop on that

I dont like the season being only 8 eps
They gotta come with 10-12 man

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Agree with number 1

Also figured the same with number 2 …but i think Its an option for the writers. They may flip flop on that

I dont like the season being only 8 eps
They gotta come with 10-12 man

Fully agree with the need for more episodes. I think a 12 episode season would’ve helped flesh the story out a bit. Everything went so fast fr.
One thing I’ll give the writers is that they aren’t afraid to kill off characters. Dris, Ats, and Jamie were all such compelling characters that I didn’t want to see die. To me it helps make the show more realistic as it’s a more accurate outcome of a life in the street.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The lauryn storyline was dumb. I thought she knew something or he has some beef with Dushaune. He did way too much over a stupid girl.

I think Jamie got murked because he has proved multiple times he isn't loyal. The murk your friend or you die was a test. He killed his day 1 over a matter that was resolved. He should have been firm and defended his friend.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just finished

They fed us again this season :wow: so much stuff was going on
  • they needed to explain better why Curtis & his crew were that into Lauryn, it didnt make sense how deep it got at all, why was their family even like that
  • I'm conflicted Jamie didnt have too get 'off'd but doing Kit was weak, that was his day 1 & Kit did all this for HIS family
  • Stef was fake depressed this whole season for no reason, got me mad
  • Team Dushane 4 life but I HAVE HATED Sully guts since Day 1
  • them trying to humanize him, no Sully is the scum of the earth and deserves all the shyt he gets, fukk him

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Waan gwaan this show is very good innit :wow: Almost at the end of season 2 ima need to watch the earlier series to get the full picture. This dude Sully always peeking to do some goon s*** lol and Jaq my favorite character besides the semi-forced lgbt stuff with her.